72 ~ I hate you!

You walked towards the great hall. Harry took a deep breath before walking inside. Hermione and Ron walked behind you. It was awful. You saw teachers crying, nurses sitting besides dead people or trying to cure some of them.

You stopped when you saw the Weasleys. Ron ran past you towards his family.. a Weasley died. Ron fell to his knees and broke down crying.. Fred. You covered your mouth in shock as tears came up in your eyes. Hermione quickly ran over to Ron. You looked besides you and Harry was gone.

George looked at you. You didn't know what to do. You knew Ron and you were close with the twins but you wanted to let them be together. A tear rolled down you cheek but you quickly wiped it away. George walked over to you and hugged you. You hugged him back.

'I'm so sorry for your loss.' You choked.

'Thank you for being here.' George sniffed.

He let you go and you wiped some tears away from his face.

'How am I going to do it?' He asked you.

'What?' You asked him.

'How am I going to live without him?' He asked while more tears rolled down his cheeks.

You gave him another hug. This must be even harder for George.. Fred was his best friend. His everything..

'Y/N.' Hermione said.

You let George go and he immediately hugged Ron. Hermione had also been crying.

'We should go and wait for Harry.'

You nodded. You three walked towards the staircase. Ron and Hermione sat down besides each other and you sat down behind them.

'Y/N..'

You looked back and saw Draco. You immediately got up and hugged him. He held you tightly and kissed the top of his head.

'Thank God you're still alive.' He said. 'I don't have long.. something is about to happen and I have to prepare..'

'What is?' You asked him.

'Don't worry.. soon I'll be on your side.' He said before kissing you.

He then let you go and made his way outside. When Draco walked away you looked directly into Harry's eyes.

'Where have you been?' You asked him.

Hermione and Ron joined your side.

'We thought you went to the forest.' Ron said.

Harry walked past you and stopped on the bottom of the stairs.

'I'm going there now.' He said.

'Are you mad?! No!' Ron hissed.

'You can't give yourself up to him.' You said.

Harry just stood there. Breathing heavily. Hermione took a few steps further down the stairs.

'What is it Harry?' She asked. 'What is it you know?'

Harry turned around.

'There's a reason I can hear them. The horcruxes.. I think I've known for awhile.. and I think you have too.'

Harry.. he was a horcrux.. he had to die to defeat Voldemort.. 

'I'll go with you.' Hermione choked.

'No. Kill the snake. Kill the snake and then it's just him.'

Hermione hugged him. You walked over to him as well. When Hermione let him go you hugged him as well. Harry let you go, turned around and then walked away..