chapter 8

In the park of kuoh in a bright and sunny day. Issei is sitting in the bench thinking about last night and asia.

Issei 'thought': This can't be true about asia working with them. There has to be another reason?. Said in his mind.

Then he stood up and walk around while still in thought.

Issei 'thought': There's gotta be a way to help her?. Said in his mind.

Then he continued to walk until.

???: Issei?. Said behind him.

He stopped and turned around and saw asia with few tears of happiness that he is alright. The she run to him and hugs him.

Asia: I'm so glad you are alright. Said with a smile and a few tears while hugging him.

He blushed at her sudden action and hugged her back.

Issei: Me too. I'm glad you are alright as well. Said to her with a smile.

Then they are at a restaurant ordered burgers. Then asia looks at it that how she will eat, issei notice this.

Issei: You don't need to use a fork. You have to use your hands. Said showing her how to do it.

She grabbed the burger and ate it then her eyes widen.

Asia: This is so delicious. Said to him.

He nodded and continued eating. Then issei thought of something for the day.

Issei: Hey asia. Said getting her attention.

She looks at him.

Asia: What is it?. Said to him.

Issei: Wanna hang out with me. Said with a smile.

She was shocked when he said that then she smiled and nodded to him.

Asia: Ok. Said with a smile.

Then they went sightseeing around town. Then they went to the arcade playing games and issei saw her staring a toy in the crane machine. He got the toy for her she smiled and thanked him for getting it. Now they are at the park walking.

Asia: This is the best day ever. Thank you issei. Said with a smile.

He blushed at her kind smile.

Issei: Yeah no problem asia. Said to her.

Then issei felt a little pain in the left shoulder asia saw this and got worried.

Asia: Are you ok. Said with a worried look.

Issei: Yeah I'm fine just a little pain on my left shoulder and knee. Said to her.

Asia: Here let me heal you injury. Said to him.

He nodded then he sat down to a bench and asia used her sacred gear to heal his shoulder and knee when she is done.

Asia: There. Do you feel better now. Said with a smile.

Issei: Yeah, Thanks. Said to her with a smile.

She was glad that he was feeling better now. Then she looked down with a sad look and a few tears in her eyes.

Asia: I'm so sorry about what happened to you. Said to him as she was about to cry.

Issei: Don't be it's not your fault. Said to her.

She looked at him and smiled. Then issei looked at her.