30|Support me|

Lady Amelia's Lounge was full of chattering women, each of us conversed about everything we could, and I also I got a chance to thank princess Sarah for the amazing dresses she had sent me. And she being the polite and humble person she is, accepted my thank you and said that there was absolutely no need of thanking her because she gave them to me because she wanted to.

She was truly very generous. I couldn't help but notice that her sister had many similarities to her, aside from the appearances. They shared the way they talked, the way they carried themselves, the way they did most of the things. It really reflected that the both of them, though not royal from birth, were brought up to be part of such prestigious families.

However their appearances resembled more than their personalities. They had the the same shade of brown eyes, the same nose and the strikingly similar face cut. If you saw from afar you might confuse one from another. The difference was their heights and weights, the princess stood an inch or two taller than her sister and was thinner as well.

The chattering was interepted when there was a knock on the door that was attended to by maid. The maid rushed to Princess Sarah and whispered something to her. The rest of us in the room watched as the princess nodded , the maid opened the door and in came George and Edward.

My eyes automatically flitted towards the evil best friends who were ogling the princes . I shook my head a little at their hopeless condition.

I looked at the new comers and at the same moment G looked at me. He smiled and waved. I returned the smile and nodded my head. And without any ambiguity,Maddy was shooting daggers at me. Oh well.

The boys greeted us and said something to their mothers and their mothers nodded their heads. Prince George addressed us and said," Edward and I were going to go out practice our combats, it's hand to hand for emergency self defence purposes. If anyone of you want to join us can tag along. " He looked specifically at me when he said 'combat' and I shook my head. A flicker of smile passed on his face at my reaction.

"Combats? I am interested." Eleanor said. "Adi let's go it's going to be fun, seeing Edward here going down. " She laughed and Ed raised his eyebrows.

"Underestimating me, are you?" He asked. Adaliade giggled and George burst out laughing, "No. But we know G is going to win. "

She stood and walked up to her cousin and took place by his side, as if supporting her statement. G stretched out his arm and took Eleanor in a side hug. Adaliade also showed her support for her cousin who was as well taken into a hug. He was so brotherly towards them. This gesture of adoration forced me to imagine how would he have been if he had his actual sister. He would have been a loving, protective and a very supportive brother. He would have been that brother who would have been there when his sister needed him. Something in me wished for him to have sister. He would have been an ideal brother.

"Wasn't Es enough, now that the other one's jumping at him as well?" Maddy appeared at my side murmuring under her breath. I am not sure if she wanted me to hear that or not but, I did so no one can undo that. I ignored it. Better not pay any heed to these two.

"Ed look my fan club is increasing, no one is on your side. " G said , flaunted his two companions. I internally laughed.

"My mom is on my side." He defended.

"Mothers and family don't count."

" I support you." Maleah said and moved to be right by his side.

"Now I have a supporter too." Ed said.

"My support club is bigger. " G said. Too childish ,isn't he,?

"We are with Prince Edward. " the twins said.

"My pan is heavier, George." Edward said.

"I am with George." Maddy said. Of course.

Well that levels of the number of cheerers. Anya jumped upto Edward declaring her side.

"I will stand by the side of our prince. I am with you, your highness. " Veronica Said moving to take her position with George.

The groups on the two sides of the room already were overwhelmed by competition. Sophie stood up and joined Edward. Why would she so that, I wonder.

This left me as a tie breaker because the other four women in the room are family for the boys. The both of them looked at me with high hopes. I was having a hard time deciding. I crossed my hands over my chest and leaning all the weight on my right leg. Thinking. I put my right hand under my chin and regarded both of them.

"Ella, Come on you are on my side. Your good old neighbour." Edward said, trying to convince me.

"But E is my best friend and she is going to join me." G said to Edward and then added looking at me." Isn't she?"

This is like a tough choice.

"I'll need more convincing, so I'd just say that I am not on either of your sides until I see who does what?" I told them ending the conversation. "May the best one get my support. " I have a wry grin to the both of them. They returned it.

The princesses and the Queen giggled at that. The silence was broken by Anya who had is all in a laughing fit.
"Then what are we all doing looking at me? Let's goooooo."

A/N

First things first, a loud shout out to TheBabyblackstar. Thank you for the lovely comments you left! Your messages and comments are highly appreciated ♡

What are your views in this chapter? Who will win the support of our girl here? Is it the handsome neighbour or is it the breathtaking and adoring best friend?

Comment and tell me who do you think it is. And I will try and bring to you another chapter soon. I am currently busy in three things. In my cousin's wedding prep, In the upcoming Eid event's shopping and dissecting frogs!! Yes you read it right I am cutting frogs to practice for my practical exam next week. Plus no gloves allowed while dissecting the frog or the cockroach*disgusted* , so high five to my life.

Anyway, y'all enjoy.

VOMMENTMEND

Evelyn_S 2khan