Just why

JM POV:

I groaned in annoyance, as I felt like something was shaking terribly. I opened my eyes to see myself sleeping in my room. I clearly remembered last memory I had was eating food with Jungkook and that's it.

 Did he bring me to my room?

 I felt skeptical. He is not caring enough to bother carrying me into my room. Maybe it was some servant, or better. One of the Hyungs?

 I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that I didn't hear the loud banging that was going on. I hurriedly jumped off the bed, opening the door to see the same guy from yesterday, fuming red with anger. 

"Are you deaf or something? Can't you hear all those bangs on your door? Or your precious sleep was more important to you than all the work that's waiting for you. Did we keep you here to slack off", he continued to growl at my face, his disgusting spit landing on my face, as I cower in fear. 

He dragged me outside the room, into the dining hall.

 I fell on the floor when he released me from his grip. He handed me a mop and a bucket of water.

 "Clean this properly; you have fifteen minutes before the Boss' came to eat. Make it neat by now", he ordered me and left.

 "Idiot", I mumbled as I continue to clean the floor.

 My muscles hurt like hell, I was already sore from all the work that I did yesterday, who knows what awaits for me today. I lazily cleaned the area, totally forgetting about that man's instructions. 

Suddenly I saw a pair of striking clear blacks shoes in my vision. I gazed up to see the person I least wish to see. Jungkook was standing there; all dressed up in finest of clothing, with a disinterested expression on his face. He just ignored me and dragged a chair of the dining table. I shook my head and continue to clean the floor, trying to move my hands faster so that I could leave his sight.

 I suddenly yelped in pain, when the same man came back, clenched my hair roughly. 

"Didn't I tell you to hurry? What took you so long?" he jerked my head and I felt like my hair is going to get detached from my scalp. 

My eyes met Jungkook who was just staring at me blankly, with no expression whatsoever, while his minion continues to abuse me in front of him. What else did I expect from a person like him, I hate him anyway. This is all his fault. I averted my gaze, as the pain in my head shot up once more. 

"Answer me you little bitch", he slapped me hard across the face and I fell on the floor tears decorating my eyes. 

"I-I am s-sorry, I tried but my a-arms h-hurt...." I tried to give him a little explanation, feeling extremely pathetic of myself.

 What has my life come to? 

"You bas-----------" he came at me to punch me as I clenched my eyes, but the impact never came.

 I slowly opened my eyes to see a raging Jeon Jungkook standing between me and that man, his fisted hands locked in Jungkook's palms. He twisted his wrists without any effort and a sickening sound of bones breaking echoed in the room, making my blood ran cold. The man grunted in pain, holding his now broken wrist. 

"Leave", he warned the man, who left stumbling. 

Once that man was gone, he turned towards me, his face still screaming anger. 

"Why you are still on the floor, get up", he demanded as I hastily lifted myself up from the floor. 

He lifted his hand, cupping my cheek where that man slapped me and I flinched upon the contact.

 "Relax, I am just making sure you are okay", he said in a still stern tone. 

Waves of anger surged through me, as I pushed him with all my strength, and he stumbled back.

 "Why are you doing this to me? Why can't you let me go? Why did you just have to make my life a living hell? Just Why? " I screamed at his face, annoyed by his dual behavior.

 "Leave, NOW", he said in a low menacing voice sending shivers down my spine.

 I ran into my room, as tears rolled down my face. I closed the door, locking it up, too scared of the monsters that linger outside.

 "I am scared Hyung", I cried in a pillow, muffling my screams.

 My chest hurt too much form all the pain that hit me all at once, at this stage of my life leaving me utterly and totally alone and helpless at the mercy of a man who is beyond ruthless, who takes pleasure in destroying others lives. Will I ever be able to leave this hell? I drifted off into a dreamless sleep, where even momentarily, I could find some peace. 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: D-day AKA my exams are coming soon ............ I am struggling 😷😷😷

And FAKE LOVE's choreo just had to wreck me all over again😲😲😲

But we won with 94% votes so tht s a plus😎😎💃💃💃💃

Enjoy your life ARMYsss🎅🎅🎅

Love💖💖💖💖