Blur mystery

Chapter 12: Blur Mystery

Khushi is twisting her head left and right restlessly. From the past few hours, she is struggling with the accusation put upon her. Those miserable screams terrified her to death. On top of that when Arnav said all that, her buried wounds get freshen up. Every pore of her cell shaken. When suddenly she felt some wetness on her face. Then realization drawn upon her. Did he will harm me again?

No!!!!!!!!! She got up with frighten and inch backward. His presence Her breathe getting sharp by every passing second. She is trying hard to calm herself. She cannot bear his sight anymore.

A painful scar formed within her heart as his words still echoing in her mind. HIS DAUGHTER. She reluctantly raised her hand to touch her belly. That is empty

''Don't you dare touch her you murderer..! She try to look away but he grabbed her hairs angrily and made her look at him.

''My daughter was supposed to come in the form of Anjali but you..you killed her..you killed my Anjali Di 2 times..I bloody hate you..you don't deserve to be a mother..Its good she is not alive to see your ugly face''

''Stop it..Just stop it..'' She close her ears. Khushi was now in constant fight with everything happened with her. World crumbled around her. She wanted to scream but words not enough to let out her wounds that buried inside her.

''I will never let you go so easily..'' He clasped her shoulder and dug his nails at the place where it hurt most. She hissed but it doesn't affect him. He keep hurting her until tears soaked her face.

''You are hurting me..Please let me go''

''Well you deserve it miss Gupta..'' She look at him with sorrowful face.

''You think I care for you..I save you only to gave you more pain.. I will never forgive you for every single deeds. I will make you suffer each and every second of your life until you beg me for death..'' His eyes and voice were dark like coal and body is burning with dangerous kind of rage.

''Whenever I see your disgusting face I remember the night when you brutally killed my Di.

''Ar-..'' A hard slap landed on her cheek and she looses her balance.

''You have lost the right calling me by this name..'' He never let her fall down but the sins she is unforgivable. She hold the branch of tree to balance herself. She is controlling her physical pain as well as mental pain.

He didn't gave her mercy even yet and continue piercing her wounds.

''I really wish to kill you right now but no death is very easy punishment for a filthy women like you..'' Tears sparkled her eyes.

''Arnav I..'' She try to say something but he interrupted.

''Your tears sooth me..It always make me believe i won and you loose..'' He gave a sarcastic laugh.

''You know what my opinion about you was right at the first place..''

''I tolerate you in my house for Di. I should have known it was your plan to attract me. You all greedy girls learn only one thing. He paused to look at her fake tears.

''How to trap rich men and earn money. M'I right?'' She didn't say a word and keep staring him controlling her emotions.

''You manipulate her. Poor My Di!She fell for your trap so easily. She wanted to tie us together for eternal bond. But No! You don't deserve to be my wife. Tum toh mere nafrat ke bhi layak nahi ho. She thought you are the most innocent girl in the planet. What a fool is she!''