Night that changed my life

*Mature content ahead...*

Chapter 15: Night That changed my life

Both went breathless after sharing a passionate romantic kiss. Arnav was overwhelmed by what they had just experienced.

Nervousness was clearly visible by the way she was trembling by his soft touch. He continue gazing her while she was trying to find a way to move. All her innocent attempts failed as he captured her figure against the walls, not giving her any space to go and continue to stare her. He look into her tensed face that turned the shade of pink. His dark brown eyes examine each and every features of her. Seeing her nervousness, he put his arm around her and brought her to sit on the sofa to sit next to him. His gesture made him feel special. She placed her head above her heart. This feeling is strange. She felt so unusual which she never experienced being with Rishab before.

Dhak dhak dhak dhak.

His every heartbeat belongs to her. She smiled and kissed him there before they tore their gaze. There is only his eyes that was noticeable to her. Totally lost in them, she remain unrecognized with whom she landed with.

There was acceptance, love and submission as his gaze absorbing the depth of ocean. He then touch her swollen lips guiltily and then licked her soothingly.

She placed her hand on his shoulder for support feeling very shy. Something strong passed between them. Placing her head on his lap, he move close, more closer until his breathe hit her senses. His arm gently caress her face as he gently stare her. His eyes brimming with love and then both leaned to kiss. But their act disturbed by the sudden phone call.

Her muscle tensed by the possibility of Arnav ringing her. May be Anjali gave him my new number? She thought and try to vanish his thought out from her mind.

''Come on khushi hurry up! Pick up my phone..'' Rishab prayed while speeding up his car in full speed.

Arnav got her phone and saw a guy name 'Rishab' flashed in her mobile. He handed it to her and turn sideways. It continue to ring but she didn't care to look at the mobile screen. And just then he lept forward, she throw her mobile on the floor and grip his hand like a possessed lover. He turned and saw her expression. There is something strange in her.

''Hold me tighter..'' She spoke and kissed his fingers lovingly. He knew for the first time there was acceptance, there was no resistance from her side. All he know she wanted him just like him. And right now this was heavenly dream and he wanted this to go on and on. He was more confident now.

Grabbing her waist, both broke into a hot and long kiss. He continue to kiss her madly and passionately.

 His hands touch her intimately and she close her eyes in submission gripping his hairs in tight clasp

 His hands touch her intimately and she close her eyes in submission gripping his hairs in tight clasp. He had no intention to stop either and they go with the flow deeper and deeper. Finally his lips trailed down her neck. He remove dori of her blouse and one by one remove her jewelry. Instantly, she turn to other side trying to cover her modesty.