chapter 40

I woke up the next morning nauseas as hell. It was about 11 and everyone was up, except me.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. My head started to spin and my stomach was queezy. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and headed downstairs.

When I approached the end of tje stair case I saw a person I never seen before. She was young, gorgeous and had lighting brown hair. And next to her was Grayson.

" hey gray can w-" I said but when he turned to face me it wasnt Grayson. " oh sorry, I'm you aren't gray... Are you?" I said and I put my hand on my head. Am I hallucinating or something.

" oh hi I'm Ethan, graysons twin. " he said in a delicate and sweet voice. Well jeez. I shook his hand and looked into his eyes. His were hazel as well and his face was chizzled like Graym excpet he had a slightly sharper jaw line and his hair was darker and a bit longer. " nice to meet you I'm Misa." I said and then I greeted the female. " hi I'm Cameron, their sister." She smiled and I smiled back. Dang his family is gorgeous.

" so what brings y'all to jersey?" I asked. " Well we came to see Gray and help him pack. And he wanted me to meet you. Never shuts up about you." Ethan said and Cameron started to smile. I blushed and laughed a bit. " has he now..." I said with a wide grin. We laughed and iniated in conversation. After about 5 minutes they had to leave to get there stuff packed from the hotel. "Nice meeting you two." I waved them goodbye as they pulled out of the driveway. I closed the door and headed for the kitchen.

I grabbed some panckaes that my mom had made. Bacon, eggs, orange juice, some fruit, and lastly a giant peace of chocolate cake. Damn. I mean I know I eat a lot but this is crazy. Pregnancy maybe?

After I ate I decided that today was the day I was going to tell Grayson.

I texted back ana who seemed to have left in the morning then headed upstairs. But Grayson was already walking down here.

" goodmorning love." He said and kissed me. I kissed back but I was tense. He gave me a look and I pulled back. " whats wrong." He asked and I walked into the living room. " uh nothing." I said and sat on the couch. He followed and sat on the opposite couch in front of me.

" Gray... Um I don't know how to explain this." I said in a low voice. He looked at me with concern and confusion. " explain what misa?" He said a bit stern. " um.. I.." But he cut me off. " you what? Did u cheat on me?" He said softly and I shook my head. " no no no of courae not. Omg no." I said and he exhaled a breath. He looked at me and I continued.

"Gray... I. Im.. Pregnant." I said and he froze completely just staring at me. I stopped breathing and I could feel my stomach flip and my heart beat rapidly as my face heated up.

" what!?" He said a hit harsh as he queezed his eyes shut and perced his lips. " I'm pregnant... I took 4 test and they all cam posi-" I tried to explain through my shaky vpice but he got up and threw something and it shattered against the wall. " I know what you said!" He raised his voice a bit. " how the fuck!?" He looked at me in the eyes and hit his hand. " we forgot a condom." I said softly as I flinched away from his angry gesture. " bull!" He said through gritted teeth. " the car. Remember..." I confessed and he bit his lip, not sexually, but to hold back his anger. " That is not my fault. You decided to fuck in the car not me!" He yelled louder and that triggered me. " my fault! Okay, but you were the one who teased me knowing damn well I cant control myself!" I got up and yeleld back. "not my fault you have a kink!" He hollered in my face. " and you don't!" I yelled and he laughed. "So what? You are just going to leave, leaving the baby fatherless?" I said upset. "So what, You just thought getting pregnant would make me stay? " he scoffed. "It was a mutual mistake Grayson. You think I thought I wpuld end up pregnant at 17? No! I'm svared right noe okay. And I know you are too. But why do you have to be such a dick? What happend to always being there  for eachother? " I said crying
"I guess I changed my mind. I guess we won't work now. It was just suppose to be me and you. I wnated to gice you everything. Just us." He yelled and that got me pissed." So you are not even gonna care?" I said a bit calmly.

"You know what... knowing you, its probably not even mine." He spat out harshly and I was left broken.

I cant believe he would even say that how could he. How could he disrespect and say those harsh things?

I teared up, not from me being hurt, but because I couldnt beat his fucking ass.

" how the fuck could you say that!? You know damn well I havent been doing anything. How about you huh? Fucking Sarah and Issa in my damn house!" I screamed at him so loud.  "And I enjoyed every last minute of it." he said and looked dead in my face...

And that's the last time I seen Grayson Dolan... The. last. time.

Authors note: I'm sorry for leaving you on a bad note and a cliffhanger.

Maybe ill update?

Hope you enjoyed.

Follow my socials
Insta-pegarmedolan
Twitter- pegarmedolan

Peace✌💜