Chapter 22

Previously

"Guys, I uh, I haven't told you everything yet" I whisper quietly

"Alexia" Jayden sighs and pauses the tv.

"Someone came to visit Caleb, while I was there," I mumble, "It was a girl and I think it was Britney, but I'm not sure"

Now

"What makes you think it was her?"

"I recognized her voice and the girl was always wearing heels. And today at school, I could just see that it was her by her facial expression and how she acted towards me"

"We'll figure it out eventually. Don't worry" Mason smiles

I nod my head and grab the remote from Jayden. Pressing the play button, gossip girl begins to play again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I wake up to ice cold water, which is thrown over me.

"WHO HAS A DEATH WISH?!" I shout at either Jayden or Mason; I haven't figured out who wants to die yet.

"Damn woman, I don't need to go deaf" I hear Mason say at my right

If it isn't Mason, then it's Jayden.

"JAYDEN FREAKING SMITH!"

"Don't kill me, I have a good reason" he quickly says

"You have 5 seconds to tell me" I threaten him

"Look at you and Mason"

I look at us and blush instantly.

Mason has his arm around my shoulder and my head lays on his chest. I also lay with one of my legs over his legs and with my arm over his chest. Well shít.

"Yeah, well, euh, just, ugh, I give up, I don't have a good explanation for this" I sigh

I try to get up, but Mason kinda ruins that plan. He smirks, wraps his other arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. He eyes Jayden and keeps smirking. Sparks shoot through my body and I try to control my breathing.

I hide my face in Mason's chest, so I don't have to look at Jayden, but it probably pisses him off even more. He's probably thinking of ways to kill Mason. Or me. Or both.

"Who has a death wish now?" I hear Jayden groan.

Told ya.

Mason lets me go and I climb of him. Awkwarddd... I look around and see that we're still in the living room and when I look at Jayden, he doesn't look too happy with me...

"Party pooper" Mason sticks his tongue out to Jayden and I run upstairs, not wanting to be there when Jayden actually kills Mason.

Wait...

"Don't you dare kill him, Jayden!" I shout from upstairs.

I hear Jayden groan and Mason laugh.

"You heard the lady"

I shower and look at the time, yesterday we watched gossip girl the whole freaking day. It's morning again and I don't have to go to school. Yeah, Jayden decided that it will be better if I stay home for a few more days. And even better news. It's Wednesday now and my mom comes back Saturday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!" my mother shouts