Chapter ten

DOMINIC POV

The plan was devised, and is to be carried out straight away. Soon, she'd be ours for good. Everything would become so official in just a matter of mere moments.

My brothers and I had found the perfect way to keep our princess here with us, without having to cause harm to her parents. Well physical harm at least, of course a few feelings would be hurt. Though I hate to admit it, if it would've come to it then we would have killed them. Easily. 

We've waited far too long and searched far too wide to loose her just like that. Nothing that a set of human parents do would stop us. Hell, nobody could.

Though I'm not having doubts, I am still slightly worried. With this plan, I know she will be upset at first, which pains me deeply.

Honestly. But it is for the best, we are envisioning the bigger picture. Our future together, her helping to rule by our sides eventually one day. She belongs to us, clear as day. She will come to see that eventually, even if it's forced upon her at first. She will learn to accept it, and us.

Hell, she already knows we are vampires. Sure she was scared at first, but she still sat right in my brothers lap. She was comforted by us, or at least felt some sort of reassurance if she was able to do that.

"Ready brother?" Delrick calls out to me, as he and Dalton settle in to crowd around the telephone in the study.

"Very." I reply shortly, feeling an ounce of guilt as I take heavy footsteps to make my way over to them.

Of course I feel a tad bit guilty, this is bound to happen when you're practically forcing your teenage bride away from everything that she's known, to live with you and your two brothers.

Three immortal vampire kings, who expect an absolute power exchange.

Though I know it will be such a better life for her here. For we can provide her with the world, anything she wants. She is ours. It's as simple as that.

Dalton reads her mother's phone number off aloud as Delrick types it into the old styled, corded telephone. His calloused fingers punching the small numbers, the features of his face were pulled in taut so that his expression was a clear one of sure focus. They both have their mind set on one goal.

Moving Annalise in. She's to become our princess, and eventually our queen. Some of the kingdom already knows of her, mainly the castle staff. It was hard to fight off the way we felt about her, and when we were all alone we felt no need to.

Our driver, Arlo, was the first to know that we had taken quite the liking to the little nymphet. He's been serving for the family for quite sometime, as long as I could remember in fact. He's became apart of our family, and is a great trusted friend.

Our most trusted advisors found out next, and the rest of the staff followed in suit naturally. There's a pecking order in this castle, a sense of ranking. This is one of the old traditions that was carried over.

Like Arlo, most of the servants that worked here had for almost all their immortal lives, and family members before that. The 'business' was kept in the family so to speak.

"Hello?" Her Mother's tone breaks my thoughts as my ears perk up.

There was no way I would miss any of this conversation. I would be soaking in every last word.

"Good afternoon Mrs.Knight." Delrick greets her politely to start off.

"What a surprise! What can I help you with your highness?" Her tone was one of shock for certain, she was reviving a phone-call from the king after all. This is to be expected and a natural reaction.