Seven

VOTE AND COMMENT💖💖💖

🚫trigger warning🚫

Cameron POV

"Papa" Taleah sobs and sits up.

I feel like ten different emotions flow through my body, "Taleah-" I walk up to her and sit down, bringing her into my embrace while unsuccessfully trying not to let tears fall.

"Baby, what happened? Where were you? Who did this??"

Taleah is yanked out of my grip by Aj and I already know with his anger issues I'm gonna have to try and tame him. "Who the did this shit! Tell me who the fuck it was! I swear to god yo," Aj looks over Leah's body to see the damage and he gets a distinctive look in his eyes- the same one his father used to have before he murdered someone.

"Aj don't grab her up like that, the fuck is wrong with you?!" Tyler says and pulls Taleah out of Aj's grip then releases her. "Whats going on. Why you all scratched up." He says with concern and anger laced in his voice.

Taleah can't seem to stop her cries and that's when I come to terms in my heart that something is really wrong. And I can't try to make something up to convince myself that everything is okay.

Now we've got Aj pacing back and forth, Tyler getting ready to kill someone, me starting to hyperventilate, and still Taleah says nothing.

"How the fuck we supposed to know what's going on if you don't say anything?" Aj says forcefully, his patience becoming short.

Tyler pulls Aj aside leaving me holding Taleah as tight to me as I can. I don't know what's wrong with her but I do know whatever happened, the person responsible is in for a rude awakening.

"Papa, they set me up." She sobs into my shirt. I pull her into the bathroom and close and lock the door. She sits on the toilet cover and I sit in front of her on the floor.

"What happened?" I ask as calmly as I can.

She wipes away her tears and attempts to speak, but as soon as she opens her mouth she breaks down again. "It hurts so bad..."

"What happened Leah. Tell me now."

She hesitated a bit before she said something but she eventually did, "He raped me..." she gets out and starts to let out loud sobs, "I'm so sorry!"

"No no no, baby it's not your fault. It's not your fault trust me it's not come here baby," I bring her down from the toilet seat into the floor with me and hold her like a baby, trying to suppress my anxiety attack so I can make sure she doesn't have one. I feel my heart racing in my chest, ready to break into a million pieces. Someone violated my daughter. To think of her having to go through that makes me feel pain and a million emotions and- I don't know what to say. I'm so torn.

"Shh, shh, shh. Papa's right here babygirl," I say. "Who did this to you. And you're gonna be honest with me," I say ready to take mental notes because whoever did this will regret they ever even stepped near my daughter.

"I don't know, they set me up," she sniffs and grasps onto her legs.

"Who is they?"

"... Justine and them."

"Justine. The little girls house you were supposed to go to?" I feel my face heat up and I have to squeeze my hands together to contain from hitting anything.

"Sh-she said we were going to her house with my other two friends and when we got there they told me to go inside and that they were gonna run to the store. And when I got inside-" she takes a deep breath in and starts to sob again, "someone tied something around me eyes, I couldn't see anything papa. Then I think they jumped me. And he started hurting me and squeezing me really tight and he-" she stops speaking and shakes her head, burying it into my shirt.