CHAPTER 58

There's Nothing Between Us

"Ahh", RM grimaced when he felt his stiff neck. He pushed himself up slightly and leaned back on the wall. It was the morning now, but it must have been early because he couldn't hear halmoni or Soo Ah.

He suddenly looked down towards the corridor to halmoni's room, if she saw him sleeping outside the room she was bound to ask questions. He sighed and raked his hair with his fingers before pulling the blanket that Soo Ah had covered him up with off and stood up.

He rubbed his face as he entered the room, expecting to see Soo Ah but he stopped when he saw the bed empty.

RM blinked and looked around the room, surprise that Soo Ah wasn't there.

Every other time they'd ended up spending the night, RM always woke up before Soo Ah. And no one, not even Soo Ah knew this but every single time he had to force himself to leave her side. So for the first time, he was the one feeling lost without seeing her in the morning.

He went to sit on the edge of the bed and leaned his elbows on his knees.

'What am I going to do with you Soo Ah?...You don't want me and I don't want to lose you.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin got his phone out and called Suga, "Suga!"

"Neh hyung?"

"Did I leave my wallet at your's last night?", Jin asked as he looked around the lounge.

"I don't think so", Suga replied.

"Dammit!", Jin muttered, "Have a look still."

"Neh, I'll bring it over if I find it."

"Arasso", Jin ended the call and sighed as he scanned his apartment.

"Where the hell did I leave it?!", Jin threw his phone on the couch in frustration. He didn't have time for this, he needed to get to the HQ.

"Maybe I left it in my room", he mumbled to himself before heading to his room.

He emptied his jacket pockets, checked the drawers, the table, the bathroom but he couldn't find it.

Jin was about to give up as he walked towards the door when he stopped and turned back to the bed. His eyes went down to under the bed, maybe it fell there.

He let go of the doorknob and casually walked to the bed before kneeling on his knees.

He bent his head low and something caught his eyes, it looked like an envelope.

"what's that?", he asked himself as he reached under his bed to get it.

"Jin Hyung!"

Jin suddenly turned around at the sound of Suga's voice and stood up, forgetting about the envelope under his bed.

He hurried out of his room just as Suga was walking into the lounge.

"Did you find it?"

"Yup", Suga threw Jin's wallet at him.

Jin caught it and put it in his back pocket, "I've been looking for it all morning. Thanks."

"No problem, shall we get going", Suga said as he and Jin left the apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suji yawned as she walked out of her room and abruptly stopped when she saw a board outside her room. She furrowed her brows and tiptoed to look behind the board but there was no one there.