Introductions

•M/N: Mother's Name
•D/N: Dad's Name

Your POV:

I knock on the wooden door of the front entrance and wait patiently for some to come see who it was. Arthur was the one to open it. He gives me a toothy smile with closed eyes before bowing.

"Welcome home, Y/N. How've you been?" He holds the door open for us to enter.

"I've been pretty good, lately. You think you could call the others to go to the dining room? We have important guests."

He nods, his blue eyes wandering to my parents.

"Can do. Oh, but Johanna took Oliver into town to go clothes shopping. Is that okay?"

"That's fine. Hopefully they'll drop by later."

He nods before going off to grab the others.

"This place is amazing." My mother and father's eyes gaze around the manor in wonder.

"Isn't it? I can't wait till you meet my other servants," I say excitingly.

"You're really the owner here?" My dad appears surprised at this, but also proud. I smile at this. I have finally gained their attention.

"Yeah. It was sort of sudden and was a little strange at first, but I got used to it after awhile."

"Is this what you meant by moving away? Where exactly are we anyway?" My mother asks.

"London, and no. I still intend on moving somewhere else with Ash. I spend most of my time here, but I'd be helping him out with rent and stuff, since he's still transitioning into modern day life."

"Are you saying he's from here, then?"

"Yep. He was actually an angel. A real douchebag until I practically scarred him for life." I chuckle nervously, hoping they wouldn't ask what I meant by that. When I see they're about to, I quickly cut them off. They didn't need to know what happened back then. "So, let's get going, shall we?"

They nod, and so I lead them to the dining room where the twins and Greg all ready sat at. They cheerfully greet me when I walk in.

"Hey, Y/N," Sokar smiles and nudges his brother to look up from the book he was reading. Ra waves at me with a small smile before staring back at the pages. It was a magic book that I've gotten (more like created) him for his birthday. He seemed to really enjoy it, considering he's flipped through it about a million times by now. The pages were all ready getting worn out. I take note that they weren't wearing anything to cover their faces. I felt happy about that. They've been walking around without masks lately.

"Mornin', Y/N."

"Morning, guys," I say as I sit at the head of the table as usual. I realize my parents stood awkwardly by the door. "You can sit down, you know? They don't bite," I say jokingly. They seem to snap out of staring at the three servants and seat themselves across from the twins.

"Mom, dad, this is Sokar, Ra, and Gregory." I point at each of them as I list off their names. Arthur enters the room with Johanna and his brother. Oliver runs past them and nearly knocks me out of my chair when he jumps on me. Arthur, Johanna, and Sokar laugh at this.

"They came just like you said, Y/N. Drossel's in the kitchen, cookin' with Abraham."

"That's fine." I point at my parents. "This is my mom and dad, M/N and D/N. Mom, dad, this is Oliver," I ruffle Oli's blonde locks, resulting in a chuckle from him.

"'Ello!"

"Oh, he's so cute!" My mother holds out her arms, and Oliver runs into her arms to form an embrace. She squeezes him tightly before releasing him. I had to admit I was a bit jealous. It's been a long time since either of my parents showed that much affection for me. I let it slide, though, because Oliver is the cutest child I've ever met in my life. Arthur sits beside my dad, then Oliver sits next to him and Johanna next to him.

"That's his big brother, Arthur," I point to him, and he gives a smile to my parents, "and his girlfriend, Johanna."

"We aren't dating!" Arthur's face flared up bright red, as did Johanna's.

"Then why are you two always so lovey-dovey all the time?" I say with a smug smirk, knowing full well both of them were trying to hide their relationship from us.

"How did you find out?" Johanna asks, slightly embarrassed.

"You'd have to be an idiot not to," Greg intervenes.

"He'sss got a point. You two ssstick together like glue," Ra says without looking up from his book. Arthur scratches the back of his neck with an embarrassed chuckle.

"That easy, eh?"

"Breakfast is ready!" Abraham slams open the door and rolls in on a cart full of food. He screams when he realizes he couldn't stop, but luckily, Drossel used puppet strings to pull him and the cart back enough to stop it. He laughs it off.

"Thanks, Dross!" Abe smiles brightly. "Who's this, then?" His attention is now on my parents.

"M/N and D/N, my parents."

He marches up to them and holds out both his hands for them to shake.

"Nice to meet you! The name's Abraham, but Abe's fine." He releases their hands after shaking them and goes to put the plates of eggs, hash browns, and pancakes in front of each of our seats. Drossel goes around the table, pouring English breakfast tea into everyone's cups.

"Thanks, Drossel," I say when he's finishes pouring my own tea. He bows his head.

"Your welcome, my lady."

"It's nice to meet you all. Honestly, when you said you had something important to tell us, I really didn't expect all this. You made us proud, Y/N."

My chest feels light hearing my father's praise.

"You must be! Ain't it amazin' to have a goddess for a daughter?"

"Goddess?"

The table goes silent from Oliver's remark. Arthur leans to the boy's ear.

"I don't think we were supposed to mention that."

I sigh, knowing that Lloyd was probably gonna beat the s*** out of me with a pillow for this later.

"I guess I'll have to start from the beginning, then." I take in a deep breath. "Okay! It happened a long time ago when I sat down to watch Black Butler with some ramen to snack on..." and so I began the long tale of how I've reached this point.