Accept Me (pt.18)

"Mate?"

The elders voice rang through the office. Probably trying to understand how someone like me would end up with Rush. Or why he was cursed to have a mate who is of Warzone blood.

"You accept her? Do you know the stories of that pack?!" Lander sneered

Everyone knew the stories of Warzone pack. The pack was made up of only Warzone blood. Once a member of the Warzone family found their mate, they would have children, then kill off their mate. They would then raise their children to do the same. There was to be no outsider allowed into the family. Believing that they were above everyone else because we are also direct descendants of Lycans. My blood makes me stronger, faster, and I can heal faster than an Alpha. The Warzone pack, killed and hunted many wolves for the fun of it. After years, all the packs in America came together to wage a war against the Warzone pack. It was said that no survivors were left, yet here I am.

"I am aware of the stories, but she is nothing like them. She didn't grow up with the Warzone pack, she grew up in the warrior pack" Rush growled

"Like that matters. We all saw what she truly is on the field" Lander argued

"We can focus on me later, right now we have bigger things to worry about, like my mother" I interrupted

The Elders nodded their heads hesitantly, but knew I was right. Right now our enemy was out there, and ready for blood, specifically

My blood

________________
Sorry for the shorter chapter guys...but I wanted to ask a quick question. Just wondering if you guys wanted more details when it comes to the more "mature" chapters, or does that make you guys uncomfortable, if you catch my drift. Anyways, lemme know!
________________