Chapter 40

Jacob's P.O.V.

Wes has gone to find Y/N and try to calm her down. I am sitting in my chair. " How long have you been in love with Y/N? " I ask Jacob.

" What? " Thomas asks me.

" How long have you been in love with Y/N? " I ask.

" Jacob I'm not in love with her. " He tells me.

" Newt was only suppose to say I love you once, you said it three or four times. You love her, and maybe you don't want to admit it, since I'm her boyfriend. But-but you love her with all your heart. " I tell him.

Y/N walks out. " You good? " Y/F/N asks.

" Yeah I'm fine " she replies.  

" Okay " she says giving her a hug.

Thomas is laying on the floor.

" AND ACTION!!! " Wes screams.

" NEWT? " Y/N asks. " Newt! Oh my God " Y/N screams. Running up to him.

She grabs onto his hand. " No Newt please don't leave me please " she begs.

" Hey you are going to be good. Okay I love you so much okay " he mumbles.

" I love you too " she says. He picks his head up, and kisses her.

Minho grabs her. " Minho please no please no please no! " She screams.

" Please Tommy please " Newt begs. Then he is gone. Y/N falls onto the floor, and starts crying.

" AND CUT! " Wes screams.

Y/N stands up. " Uh I hate that line " she comments.

Thomas just laughs.

" Okay one more scene. We have a flash back scene between Newt and Maggie " Wes says. We nod.

We get into different clothes. Y/N is wearing a bra and underwear.

" AND ACTION! " Wes screams.

" Mag- " Newt stops speaking when he realizes Y/N is only in her bra and underwear.

" Mag-? What's up? " Y/N asks. " You okay? " Y/N asks.

" Uh, this is just the first time I've seen you in your bra and underwear " he says. She chuckles.

" Your hormones are going crazy " she chuckles. He moves towards her.

" Um you look beautiful " he comments.

" Thank you " she says giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He starts kissing her. She starts kissing him back.

" I think I've fallen in love with you " he mumbles.

" I already have. " She comments. They lay in bed, Y/N pretends to be asleep. She just took off her bra, cause we see her bare back.

Newt gets up, and starts getting dressed. He smiles at her, and then runs into the dresser. She wakes up. She grabs his sweatshirt, and pull it over. " What happened? " She asks.

" Nothing just hit myself " he says.

" Oh okay " she says.  

" Thank you for last night " he says, giving her another kiss.

" Thank you as well " she says giving him a grin.

" Here " he says passing her underwear, and some shorts.