What a great change!

Those long blue hair tied up and those icy blue eyes.

I'm not mistaken, It's really Brother Glendale...

Well he just looks more mature and handsome now.

****! I'm jealous!!

" Are you all alright? Here.. wipe your tears." (Glendale)

Brother Glendale look at the three noble girls with his icy blue eyes staring at them and pass them a handkerchief one for each of them.

"".. thank you. ""

The ****! How many handkerchief did you have in your storage ring?

The three noble girls look at Brother Glendale blushing like a maiden in love looking at Brother Glendale lovingly.

This is definitely a wrong script!!

" What do you think are you doing with the three of them to even result on this that make them cry?" (Glendale)

Brother Glendale look at me coldy.
He didn't even respond earlier...
His icy blue eyes looking at me with a sense of alienation?

So is this what Clayder meant?

Brother really change!

" Bro– Senior, I didn't mean to say some hurtful words to them. I am just protecting and defending my friend from them."

" Is that so?" (Glendale)

Glendale look at Natalia who was standing beside me, her complexion is pale and looks like she is in some kind of pain.

" Yes, that's right.Glaciel just protected me from them. " (Natalia)

The Noble girls glared at Natalia and look at Brother Glendale.

" She's lying!"

" They're obviously lying! We're the one who suffered! You saw him making us cry right? Senior Glendale."

" This Ugly person mocked us saying were disgusting fat pigs!"

One of the Noble girls pointed her finger on me.

".. ugly?"

Me, Ugly?

" Hahahahaha.. how laughable! Turning black to white, the lie to truth.. You're more disgusting than i thoug–."

" Enough." (Glendale)

Brother Glendale look at me coldly.

" So you really called them disgusting?" (Glendale)

" That's right."

Brother Glendale suddenly grabbed my robe.

" What are you doing?!"

" Go with me." (Glendale)

" Huh?"

" Glendale Argentawn, Moral Committee Club Vice President." (Glendale)

****!

" Ahh, Senior Glendale it's not Glaci–"
(Natalia)

" Shut up. You too come with me and this Brat and receive your punishment." (Glendale)

I look at Brother Glendale in surprise as he look on us coldly with a stern expression on his face.

He's even involving Natalia too?!

She's the victim! She was the one who's supposed your saving and consoling! Not those arrogant noble girls!

" **** you! They push Natalia on the wall! She got hurt she's the victim! Why aren't you dragging around those noble –"