Prologue

"We're short on staff. What should we do about this?" A blonde Russian woman asked her husband.

"What about that daughter of ours? She just graduated, isn't it? I'm sure she could easily teach these kids." The husband suggested. The wife thinks about her husband's suggestion for a minute or two until she came up with a perfect plan.

"Silas, I don't think Sasha will agree to our condition that easily. She needs something challenging. How about, we directly tell her about the special class she's about to teach?" The wife smiled.

"What makes you think she'll be able to handle it? Even our best educator didn't get to stay and teach there for the whole year." The husband was skeptical.

"She's our daughter. Of course, she can handle it." The wife replied.

"Natalya, why would a quantum physics graduate want to teach in a high school?" Again the husband questions his wife's idea.

"Because I said so. Besides, been such a useless bum since she came back. She should be a replacement teacher while waiting for her interviews." The husband still skeptical.

He knows that their daughter wouldn't easily agree to be part of this.

"Oh relax Silas. It wouldn't be that bad. We raised her right. She's strong, she's invincible ... she's an Irisha." The wife assured her husband.