14|

Hi.

I've missed y'all.

Here's a filler.

••• 

He once again ran his fingers through his current dark hair, trying to fix it the best he could. He was nervous for today. What if she wasn't ready for all of this? Unlike Jenna, Y/n was in college and had a job. She couldn't just get up and leave, and Taehyung knew that. He was just hoping Rhi could talk her through it, maybe encourage her to stay.

She already agreed to try you idiot.

Taehyung rolled his shoulders, shaking off his thoughts.

Yes, she did agree to try but what if she changes her mind last minute?

The fact that the fans quickly found out and knew he had a soulmate, days after Jimin found his, didn't help. It was trending number one, and Taehyung saw how many fans were freaking out over it. Some had heard her name and were searching for it online, while others were looking for a face in one of the photos taken by fans. He knew she would be freaked out over all this attention, some positive and some negative.

"Taehyung are you ready?" Jimin asked through the door of the bathroom.

Taehyung didn't answer at first, maybe on hopes that If he didn't that Jimin would leave and not pester him as soon as he opened the door.

"Taehyung hiding won't stop what's happening today" Jimin spoke, leaning against the door that separated the two.

"Jenna is going today too. I'll be there with you Tae" Jimin reassured and stood up quickly as the door started to open. He made eye contact with Taehyung and the younger boys eyes held alot of fear.

"I'm nervous too, but don't worry it'll be fine"

---------

Rhi looked at Y/n as the girl frantically moved about. Ash and Ari tried to have her stand still to help her find clothes that were close to her size, which were Ari's. Her hair and makeup were already done, after three hours may she add.

"I can't walk in heels. I don't want to look like bambi the first time he walked in front of your management" Y/n spoke quickly.

"They aren't that high and they give you a more professional look" Ash tried explaining.

"But-"

"You'll be okay" Rhi spoke to her. Y/n looked at her defeated as she slowly nodded and Ash looked at her shocked as y/n calmed down instantly.

"You couldn't have said something sooner" She said to which Rhi only smiled.

Rhi's eyes glanced to the girl on the bed behind them, watching as she silently read her book that Jimin gave her. Jenna was tucked away into her own world, curlers still in her hair awaiting to be taken out. Her face was calm but concentrated as she focused on the book intensely.

"Now for Jenna" Ari said excitedly making Jenna's eyes snap up at the mention of her name. The girl smiled shyly at Ari and then set the book down before standing up. Jenna then finally looked at y/n, y/n already looking at Jenna. Both of them observing each other for the first time.

-----------
1st pov. y/n.

So this is Jenna. Her dark hair was in curlers and her hazel eyes were big and looking at me. I bowed lightly at her, showing respect, and she smiled before returning it.

"Hi I'm Jenna" She spoke.

"I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you" I replied.

"You too"

I looked back to Rhianna and watched as she looked between us, a very small smile on her lips.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but it's already 11:48 shouldn't we finish Jenna's hair?" Ash said and Rhi nodded in agreement.

------------------

He anxiously went to knock on the door but stopped as he was about to hit the door with his knuckles and backed away. Jimin watched amused as Taehyung started to pace outside the door. The younger male hummed to himself and then gulped loudly.

"What if-"

"Please don't" Jimin cut him off as Taehyung started expressing his fears. Taehyung gave him a look before checking his watch.

"Where are they?" He cursed lightly and Jimin sighed before reaching out to Taehyung, holding him by his shoulders.

"Calm down" Jimin told him and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Calm down my ass" Taehyung murmured which earned him a punch to the arm.

Jimin went to say something when the door was suddenly opened. Both boys went completely silent as Rhi looked at them both unamused.

"You guys are way too loud," She scolded and they both apolagized.

"They're ready" She finished and moved out of the way and Jimin's eyes locked on Jenna. Her eyes met his and his shoulders relaxed instantly as she smiled at him. She hurriedly walked over to him, wrapping her arms around him.

"Watch her makeup" Ari snapped at Jimin who huffed but stepped back. Ari and Ash both left the room next and Taehyung raised a confused eyebrow as Y/n was nowhere to be seen.

"Y/n Come on" Rhi said and Taehyung's air supply was cut off as he heard her groan and as her figure came into view.

Her hands held the walls as she wobbled to the door, Taehyung immedietly reaching out to grasp her waist to balance her. Their eyes met and Taehyung smiled at her cheeks becoming pink.

"Hi" He whispered to her and she smiled at his voice.

"Hi" She whispered back.

A cough broke the silence and Y/n turned to see every one looking at them. Jimin was laughing at how whipped Taehyung was while Ari and Ash gushed at them.

"We gotta go. We'll be late" Rhi said with a smirk before turning towards the elevator.

"Yeah let's go-" Y/n started, turning back to Taehyung, to see him still staring at her.

"We gotta go" She said and he hummed before snapping out of it. He held onto her waist to help her walk in the awful heels to the elevator.

"What if they don't like me?" She whispered to him. He laughed at her lightly.

"They'll love you"

------

It's been too long!!! I'll post more soon! I also might start another book aswell.