One

Ahsha

"We're moving?" I asked looking at my mother, Mia and my step father, Ali. "Well sweetheart your dad got a promotion and that comes with a new office in a new city." My mother tried to explain. "Mama we're going to be seniors next year." My twin brother, Isaac, or better known as Isa said. "I know honey but we don't have a choice." She said. "How long?" Isa asked. "Three weeks." My mother said. I rolled my eyes before walking out of the living room. "Ahsha." She called but I had already closed my door.

Three weeks had come and gone and I had barely spoken to my mom or dad. "Ahsha, it's time to go!" My dad called. I looked at my now empty childhood room one more time before I sighed and walked downstairs. I pushed my sunglasses on and put my headphones in and walked out the front door. I walked past my mother before I climbed into the back of the car and sat next to my little sister. "Hi, Nunu," I said kiss her cheek. She smiled up at me before she wrapped her arms around mine and leaned on me.

Nuri,  was the perfect mixture of both my parents and she was like my little mini-me. I looked up when the car door was slammed shut. I looked to see Isa had gotten into the car angry. Isa wasn't making the move any better. He had been picking fights left and right and when he wasn't he wouldn't talk to anyone.

"I can't believe they're really making us move across the world." He said in a huff. I passed him some of the food I packed and he looked at it before looking at me. I gave him a small smile and he sighed before he grabbed a handful. "Just put your headphones in and catch up on some sleep. It's all we can do at this point." I said passing him one of my sleep masks. "You're taking this better than I thought you would." He said. I covered Nuri's ears before looking at him. "Between you and me I'm high," I said raising my sunglasses showing him my very low eyes.

"Nigga are you holding out on me." He asked. I smacked my lips before grabbing my purse. I pulled my big bag of edibles and passed them to him. "Ahsh where did you get all of this?" I shrugged. "My plug. He has a crush on me so he gave me some extra." I said. I snatched the bag back just as my dad and mom got in the car.

We had finally made it to the airport and we had boarded the airplane and in a matter of minutes, we were up in the sky. "Better get comfortable we're going to be on this plane for the next 14 hours," Ali said smiling.

--

"Ahsha, wake up, love." I heard my mama say. "The plane landed." I groaned before I finally opened my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked tiredly. "9 am." She said as I groaned before I got up. I looked around the plane seeing we were some of the last people. I made my trek off the plane when Nuri grabbed my hand as we walked through the airport. I noticed we were heading to the exit instead of grabbing our big suit cases. "What about our suit cases?" I asked. "I had them sent to the house, but the house isn't ready for us to move in yet so we're going to be staying at a hotel until it's ready," Ali explained.

I nodded my head as we walked out to an awaiting car. We all piled into the car and we sat in silence as we drove to the hotel. I looked at all the people walking around as we drove down the road. I gasped when we pulled up in front of the hotel before we got out. "Damn," Isaac said only for our mom to hit him. "Watch your mouth." She said.

I chuckled shaking my head before I grabbed my bag. My brother and I trailed everyone as we walked inside. "This has to be at least a grand for one day and we're supposed to be here for a couple weeks," Isa said. I was too busy looking at how lavish this hotel was to answer him when I bumped into someone and before i could fall a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I felt this shock run through my body as I looked up seeing a pair of beautiful green eyes. "Uhh, my bad," I said in shock as I looked at him.

He licked his lips slowly and I couldn't help but gasp as his once bright green eyes had now darken to an almost abyss like darkness as a growl like sound left his body. A shiver ran down my spine as I felt his fingers trail down my back. "No problem, sweetheart." He said smirking as his hands dropped before walked passed me.

I clutched my chest as Isa came over to me. "You good? Was that nigga messing with you?" He asked. "No," I said shaking my head still in a daze at how my body felt in his arms. "If you're sure. Mama said we're sharing a room and she gave me the key. So, let's go." He said. I followed him slowly before something told me to turn around. When I did I saw those pair of green eyes staring at me. I let out a shaky breath when a smirk graced his lips. He winked at me before he turned talking with several large men before they all left. "Damn." I said as I fanned myself.

Malik

I stepped off the elevator onto the main floor of the hotel and walked to the front desk. "Hello, Mr. Ahmad." The desk clerk said. "I need a new key," I said harsher than intended.

"Yes, sir." She said before taking my old key. I leaned on the counter looking to my right as this intoxicating smell came off this family next to me. It was a middle eastern man holding this cute little girl in his arms. Standing next to them was this beautiful black woman smiling at the little girl and man. The smell intensified when my eyes landed on the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. She was looking at the hotel in awe as she slowly trailed behind this black guy who I was assuming was her brother due to their similar features.

"Here you go, Mr. Ahmad." The desk clerk said handing me my key. "Thank you," I said as I shoved it into my pocket. I turned walking towards the beauty as she still looked around in awe. I needed to touch her to confirm what i already knew. She crashed into me and my hands instantly went to her waist.

Her eyes slowly connected with mine I looked down into her gorgeous brown eyes. As she stared at me it felt as if it was getting harder to breathe. "Uhh, my bad." She said before I snapped out of my daze. I licked my lips slowly when I heard her gasp as she stared into my eyes in shock. I looked at her lips and a low growl left my own. I trailed my fingers down her back watching her shiver under my touch. I licked my lips slowly feeling myself slowly losing control the longer her sweet scent surrounded me before I spoke. "No problem, sweetheart." I said smirking as my hands dropped before walked passed her.

"You good? Was that nigga messing with you?" I heard the black guy ask her. "No." I heard the woman say. "If you're sure. Mama said we're sharing a room and she gave me the key. So, let's go." The guy said. I finally turned watching her walk away. She slowly followed him before she hesitated and turned around. Our eyes locked one more time before a smirk graced my lips as I saw her shiver. My smirk turned into a smile before I winked at her. Her eyes widened in surprised before she quickly rushed off and i turned looking at some of my guards.

I walked back to the front desk calling the clerk over. "Yes, Mr. Ahmad?" She asked. "The family that just checked in what floor are they staying on?" I asked. She looked at me hesitantly before she pulled up the information. "The Saleem family. The parents are staying in a separate room and their two oldest children are sharing a room down the hall from their parents. They're all staying 11th floor." I knew I had heard that name before but I couldn't quite remember from where. "Upgrade their room, but make sure the oldest daughter's room is on the penthouse floor." I said. "Yes, sir." She said before I walked away.