19

Nissa

Hey, my name Shanissa and I'm 17 years old

Hey, my name Shanissa and I'm 17 years old. Imma cool person once you really get to know me or whatever. That day me and Kentrell fucked I was drunk too, I mean I don't regret it but then I do because I didn't know he had a girl. Shit, he ain't even tell me. So I guess we was both half wrong. Anyways, yes I am pregnant by Kentrell, and I'm keeping the baby. I'm not the type to go out and fake a pregnancy, that shit is overrated. Faking pregnancies to get a nigga that's gonna leave you ? After he found out you not pregnant, there's no point.

I wasn't trying to be petty that day at Red Lobster. It was gonna come out either way, so why not? He should of told her before I did, I guess shit don't go as planned. Honestly I didn't want kids until I graduated from at least high school, but it's all good. Imma still care for, and love my... Well are baby. I don't why I didn't stop it before he nutted in me, the dick was just too good.

Anyways, I kinda do like Kentrell and his vibe, but he needs his space. He said he don't want no communication with me unless it's for the baby and that's what I'm gonna do. Imma respect him and his decisions. He gonna have to put up with me for these 9 months, and plus an extra 18. I just hope Kentrell come around or at least we can be friends or something, I don't know only time can tell.

Kalea

I been in my room these last couple of days. I'll go out with Ash and Bre once in a while but not really feeling all that. I just been chilling home, me and my mom. I been spending more time with her. She just told me to keep my head up and that everything happens for a reason, and I agree. Maybe we just not meant for each other... who knows.

Kentrell hasn't been texting my besides the one time he texted me saying he was sorry and allat other stuff. It was cute but I just need my space, and he do too.

Today I was going out to the club with Bre and Ash since they wanted to do something because it's Friday. I might as well since school almost here. It was 4:09 already and we was leaving around 9:00. I kinda wanted to go to the mall so I could find something to wear.

I got up out the bed and went to take a shower and do what ever else I needed to do. When I was done I went into my closet and just picked out something simple to wear. I put on a white crop top with my dark jeans and my red and white Jordan's. I went to put my hair into a quick top knot and I got my phone, keys, and purse and walked down stairs.

I saw my mom sitting watching tv. "Where you going?" My mom asked me.

"To the mall" I replied back.

"Can I come?" She asked me.

"Yeah, come on" I said to her and she got up and turned the tv off and we headed out. This day with just me and my mom gonna be lit, we always goofy and funny when we be together.

We got inside the car and I started heading my way to the mall. I turned on the radio and 'Ms.Jackson' came on. My mom turned the radio up and started dancing while singing along.