Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

It felt like I had been down here for hours. The silence was deadly as I sit, awaiting my fate.

'They're gonna kill me! I know they are! I'm never gonna see my parents again, I'll never get to hug them! I never even get the chance to tell them I love them!! My friends, I'll never see them either!' My head was swirling with so many thoughts that I hadn't even realised that I was crying till a teardrop hits my hand which was still clutched around my shivering body.

The basement was freezing, barely any heat was entering the atmosphere. I thought that maybe I should get some rest since my eyes were finding it difficult to stay awake.

But the idea of falling asleep in a basement that was owned by your kidnappers seems to be the only thing keeping me from achieving any rest.

I was frightened, no petrified. My mind kept recalling back to what that man said earlier;

"Jungkook will be down here soon to play with you."

'Who's Jungkook? What does he want with me?' As though fate wanted me to find out, the door to the basement opens. A stream of blazing light casts into the small room. A shadowy figure stood above before their clomping feet come stomping down the creaking wooden steps.

"Hey princess." The man calls out, inching his way closer to my cage. I kick with my feet, trying to get far away from the man as much as possible.

He notices this and chuckles, "I like it when they play hard to get." He smirks, unlocking the cage door slowly like he was teasing me, wanting to get a reaction which sadly he did.

I bubble while wrapping my arms over my head, protecting it away from the scary, tall man that stood over me.

"Don't worry princess, I promise to be gentle." He whispers disgusting in my ear, "well...maybe."

I flinch at his words, not knowing what really lies ahead for me as he picks me up, much to my protests and carries me up to the basement door.

He exits out of the cellar and the first thing I see is light.

I take in, what best I could of my surroundings since I'm upside down, my stomach pressed firmly into the man's sharp shoulder. He makes his way towards a staircase, climbing each step leisurely like he wants to taunt me, playing around with my mind.

I gulp, my hands clinging to the man's dark tee to keep myself steady. We enter inside a room as he tosses me onto the bed, making me fall with a soft landing against the warm covers, a complete contrast from the numbingly cold floor from which I just came from.

He slams the bedroom door over, locking it as my body's alarms set off inside. 'Holy crap! He's gonna rape me or torture me, whatever sick twisted thing he's thinking of!!'

I wanted to scream, to call out for help.
.
.
.
.
.
'But who will save me?'
.
.
.
.
.
'Who will come running to stop this man?'
.
.
.
.
.
'No one.'

The thought of no one coming to rescue me brought fear to my gut. My stomach squeezes together like it was closing in on itself. My eyesight becomes blurry while the man climbs on top of me, pinning my arms down on either sides of my head while he attacks my lips.

The kiss wasn't sweet. Oh no, it was far from it. It was rough and sloppy. I could feel his tongue gliding over my lips, wanting to explore more of me.

I refused him, clamping my mouth firmly shut so that he couldn't invade my body. I wanted to shut him out, lockdown my temple so that he couldn't enter.