The Weapon Named from Desire

Elijah decided to tell Freya and me that Rebekah asked him to dagger her ever since her curse. I was angry, but definitely not as much as Freya. "You dagger-ed Rebekah and you're just telling me now," Freya hissed through her grit teeth angrily.

"She sacrificed herself in order to protect us. And to protect her, I told Niklaus and I'm telling you two. No one would've known Rebekah's whereabouts if Aurora had taken my life," Elijah explained.

"The prophecy says you three will be felled by friend, family, and foe. Rebekah was fallen by family that leaves friend and foe. You and Klaus have a lot of foes," Freya acknowledged.

"Just one or two."

"Thankfully, not many friends." Freya smiled.

"Freya? This is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend," Klaus announces, walking into the room.

I whip my head around and see the broody ripper with hero hair and all. Stefan Salvatore. I smile widely and walk quickly to him, wrapping my arms around him. "God, I missed you!" I sighed as his arms wrap around me.

"Stefan needs a favor," Klaus stated as we let go of the hug.

"You're an old "friend", are you?" Freya asked.

"Well, that kind of depends on your definition." Stefan smiled.

"Meaning, he's my sisters' ex, my sisters' new boyfriends' brother, and a good friend of mine. But, not a bad friend," I assured her. Elijah and Klaus left the room as Freya had Stefan tell her what he needed. She sat him down on the couch and unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a bloody X on his chest.

"So, um... Just full disclosure. I dated your sister once," Stefan stated.

Freya smirked at him. "While that seems like a great story, let's get back to your wound. A mystical vampire huntress stabbed you with her magic sword, Klaus killed her, but surprise, surprise..."

"She regenerates," Stefan stated.

"And won't rest until you're deader than Europe after the Plague," I finished.

"Right. So no matter how far I run, this wound acts as a beacon, drawing her to me," Stefan sighed as she rubbed a paste on his wound. "So, I guess you could say it's been a bit of a rough week," Stefan joked.

"Well, I can't sure the wound, but this paste will mask its signal. Rayna Cruz won't know how to find you. Just let that dry and you will be on your merry way," Freya told him.

"You know, not that I was expecting a parade or anything, but why is everyone so eager for me to go?" Stefan asked the two of us.

"Ah, a mystical prophecy that's supposed to destroy the Mikaelson family and we're covering all of our bases. Although, I for one, know you don't play into it. Everyone is just paranoid," I replied giving Freya a look. 

She rolled her eyes and stood. "There's more than that. Elijah has a super-secret society of vampires. One of their more zealous members, an old flame of Elijah's, is trying to undo my mother's most powerful spell," Freya included.

"Which I don't understand why we can't just go in there guns blazing and kill them all." I plopped myself on the couch next to Freya. I felt Marcel, Hayley, and Lucian enter the compound. I sighed and stood. "Well, that's my cue. Nice to see you, Stefan. Hope you stay for a while before you leave." I smiled before turning and leaving the sitting room and to the compounds open area, where Lucian drank from a blood bag and Hayley and Marcel were standing in front of him.

"I had no idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down. And, regardless, why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden? Huh? He's the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got," Marcel hissed.