FOD Chapter: 3.8

Chapter: 3.8

Zhou Yun Sheng's soul was powerful, not to mention four days without sleep, even four months without sleep was possible for him. So, after he returned to his room, he didn't rush to sleep, instead, he stood at his window to meditate.

He was waiting, waiting for Xie Yu Rou's medical space and spiritual spring, as long as Xie Yu Rou came, he would be able to ensure the Crown Prince's safe recovery. Would Xie Yu Rou come? The answer was certainly yes.

Thinking of this, he narrowed his eyes and smiled.

"Official Shen, His Highness the Crown Prince summons you." 

The personal servant thought that he was too worried about the Crown Prince to fall sleep, so he inevitably felt grateful.

Hearing this, Zhou Yun Sheng immediately headed towards the main room.

"Your Highness." 

He slowly walked to the bedside, bowing in salute.

"Even at this time, you still call me Your Highness? Call me Si Nian." 

The Crown Prince tried to raise his upper body, wanting to get a good look at the boy's face.

Zhou Yun Sheng quickly helped him up, padding his back with a soft pillow, then obediently called him Si Nian. This name seemed to instantly shorten the distance between the two, resulting in their faces softening.

The Crown Prince laughed softly, gripping his hand, he called out Yun Sheng, then repeated it over and over, as if there was no afterlife if he missed this time.

"You said, if I have an accident, you would accompany me to the Yellow Springs, do those words still count?" 

He finally regretted. What paving the way and clearing obstacles, those were all lies he'd forced himself to believe. He was this selfish, even when heading to the underworld, he wanted to drag this man down with him.

If Zhou Yun Sheng was afraid of anything, it was not death. Even if the task in this world was not completed, he could go to the next world, then another world, no big loss. He pondered for a moment, then smiled and nodded, 

"Remember, those words will always count."

The Crown Prince's eyes brightened slightly, while coughing and laughing, his laughter held unprecedented joy.

The palace maids and attendants had red eyes, they turned around to wipe their tears.

Afterwards, Zhou Yun Sheng stayed close to take care of the Crown Prince. He ate, drank and slept by him, not the slightest bit afraid of infection. He said that he was willing to go to the Yellow Springs with the Crown Prince, but he knew that his body was transformed, unless he took the initiative to leave, he could live for a long time. Plus, the Crown Prince would not be killed by this plague.

——————

Xie Yu Rou finally arrived at the mansion, she heard that the Crown Prince was at death's door and let out a big sigh of relief, sneering inwardly: So what if you escaped the fate of abolishment, Heaven has destined you to never ascend the throne, and you will face retribution here. If not for that rich and honorable life, you would not have to struggle on your deathbed!

She kowtowed once outside the Crown Prince's courtyard, then urgently went to take care of the Seventh Prince.

The Seventh Prince was very touched when he saw her brave death to help him, he took her hand and held on for a long time. Xie Yu Rou whispered some comfort, then she put a drop of the spiritual spring in all of the Seventh Prince's decoctions, tea, and meals. She also brought out some lotus seeds grown in the spiritual spring, peeled and gave them to the Seventh Prince to eat.