FOD Chapter 4.8

The meeting location with the teenager had long changed from the club to his home. Cao Mo Kun lit a cigarette, staring at the silently dressing teenager. 

He wanted to urge the other side to stay, but he also felt that a plaything he bought wasn't worth any more of his investment, his frequently tangled mood made his face very gloomy and unsightly.

Zhou Yun Sheng, as always, left right away, but Cao Mo Kun irritably extinguished his cigarette, then called his nephew.

His uncle was now Ji Han Yu's biggest sopport, without his uncle's help, his factories simply couldn't have been built up, so Ji Han Yu's handling of his uncle's attitude was very cautious. 

Even if it was one or two o'clock in the morning, he would still crawl up from half-awake to accompany the man to eat a midnight snack.

They found a relatively clean barbecue shop, ordered some barbecue and a dozen beers.

"You still live with that classmate of yours?" 

Cao Mo Kun didn't drink or eat, he just smoked one cigarette after another.

"Yes ah." 

Ji Han Yu picked up the roasted skewers and ate heartily.

"What's your relationship with that classmate? Lovers?" 

Cao Mo Kun looked over with sharp eyes.

"Lovers? Is he worthy?" 

Ji Han Yu sneered, 

"He's just pursuing my money. Before, he used to desperately pester me, saying how much he loved me, but as soon as I went 'bankrupt', he immediately snubbed me, and even fooled around with my friends."

"What? He slept with your friends?" 

Cao Mo Kun's face had a smile, but his eyes concealed ruthlessness.

"He unexpectedly hasn't." Ji Han Yu shook his head.

"Then why did you say he fools around?"

"He loves to play around with them. All the things he did to please me before, he now does for them."

Cao Mo Kun opened a bottle of beer, drank down a gulp, then continued to ask, 

"Have you slept with him?"

"No." 

Ji Han Yu blushed, immediately denying, 

"Although I live in his house, we haven't done anything. I'm sleeping on the sofa."

Cao Mo Kun's cold eyes retreated slightly, he was preparing to continue the disguised interrogation, when his nephew spilled the beans, 

"Uncle, I'm in love with his friend, Fang You Ran. Fang You Ran is an orphan, also his roommate, he's really a saint."

In order to get his uncle's approval, he cited a lot of examples, 

"Fang You Ran, although he doesn't look as perfect as Lin ChengZe, his personality's very strong and optimistic. He's good at cooking too. Lin ChengZe doesn't do anything at home, You Ran takes care of everything, cooking, laundry, cleaning, everything that needs doing. He also works four part-time jobs a day, but his grades never drop. If I had his origins, I wouldn't be half as good as he is."

"Uncle, you know, I lied to him and said I needed 300,000 in venture capital in order to revive my family, and he gave me all his savings. Think about it, Uncle, he's a high school student, even if he works four jobs a day, how much money could he save? What an idiot! Lin ChengZe's not as stupid as he is, he either pretends not to hear, or half-heartedly says he'll help me think of a way, but in reality, he forgets about the matter as soon as he turns around. Tell me, one is so lovely, the other is so hypocritical, how did they even become friends? This makes me want to break up with Lin ChengZe, but I need a good reason."