FOD Chap 6.2

Chapter 6.2

Ou Zi Nan's voice was very good, but it was not at the level of heroine Ge Meng Shu's heavenly voice. But after Zhou Yun Sheng's adjustment, his throat became a veritable golden throat. He could reach as low as G7, as high as C3, even singing across five octaves was easy for him.

Ou Zi Nan was 20 this year, his voice was already fully developed. It was a clear timber mixed in with a trace of huskiness. 

Singing love songs with a little vicissitude, singing rock brimming with passion, singing jazz with ample eroticism, as long as he got an opportunity, he would become an overnight celebrity.

What Zhou Yun Sheng lacked right now was such an opportunity.

Times Records was one of the top entertainment companies in C country. They specialized in the music market, and had three music king and queen ranked persons under their umbrella. And Ge Meng Shu, by virtue of 'Because Of You', was freshly promoted to the Music Queen throne, becoming the company's fourth cash cow. 

In order to protect Lin Si Qing and Ge Meng Shu, Times Records gave an ultimatum to Ou Zi Nan. And because Ou Yi Bai had a very strong character, he'd secretly offended quite a lot of people, so no one offered to help Ou Zi Nan out of the desperate situation.

What should I do?

Zhou Yun Sheng stroked his jaw, then decided to play a fierce game with Lin Si Qing. Lin Si Qing was just an overly compassionate male supporting role, he doesn't even end up with Ge Meng Shu. 

Instead, the young boss of Times Records, Yun Zhi Yuan, benefited. For this type of woman, he destroyed his younger brother. I wonder if he had any regrets?

The original Ou Zi Nan didn't live long enough to see the ending, now Zhou Yun Sheng must personally witness Lin Si Qing's regretful expression.

Thinking of this, Zhou Yun Sheng turned on his computer and checked the status of Ou Zi Nan's estate. Ou Yi Bai was a rich man, but he was also a philanthropist. 

He'd donated far more money to charity than his own income, so he'd only left Ou Zi Nan 50 million in cash, and a villa. The studio was left to Lin Si Qing, hoping that he could take good care of his son.

If he was an ordinary person, 50 million could give him a comfortable life, but for the troubled Zhou Yun Sheng, it was merely a drop in the bucket. To fight against Times Records and the Music God Lin Si Qing, he must find himself a powerful enough partner.

Who to choose....?

Clicking across the keyboard, he selected Huanya Entertainment News Group, which was also a giant in C Country's entertainment industry. 

This company only had one Music God level singer, but they had many movie kings and queens. Their main industry was film and television, and their capital was even more solid than Times Records'.

Moreover, the boss behind it was Sun Xi Mu, and just his name alone was worth more than Times Records' signboard. Sun Xi Mu was the founder of the Hong Liang Fund. Through the Hong Liang Fund, he'd once sniped R currency, triggering the Asia financial crisis. 

He also once disrupted the West's stock and futures market. Wantonly plundering wealth from the Western nations, saying he had riches equivalent to an entire nation was no exaggeration.

Huanya Entertainment News was simply the product of his boredom, yet in C Country's entertainment industry, it had an unshakable position. If Zhou Yun Sheng wanted to get out of his predicament, he currently could only beg help from Huanya Entertainment News.

So, how could he convince them? First, he needed to come up with evidence, and secondly, he needed to provide works.

Evidence proving Ou Zi Nan's innocence had all been taken away and destroyed by Lin Si Qing. And for a singer-songwriter, creating a sufficient number of high-quality songs in a month was as difficult as ascending to heaven.