FOD Chap 6.4

Chapter 6.4

The original agreed upon 50 million-dollar investment was increased by 80 million in the end.

Plus, with sound, lighting, choreography, security and other expenses, the final cost was projected to exceed 150 million. But Huanya Entertainment News's senior management didn't raise the slightest opposition to this. 

Firstly, Ou Zi Nan had true talent, enough to shut anyone up, and secondly, no one dared to defy Sun Xi Mu's dignity.

Visiting Huanya Entertainment News every day after work had already become Sun Xi Mu's unfailing habit. Although the drive was more than an hour, he didn't find it troublesome. 

At this moment, he was standing outside the recording studio, gazing across the window at the young man who forgot everything once he was engrossed in music, his expression unprecedentedly focused and gentle.

The last recital was simply perfect. Qin Taihe was the first to stand up and applaud, followed by the guitarist, bassist, drummer, audio engineer ... ... their initial hostility had eventually transformed into admiration. They had been completely conquered by the young man's voice and talents.

"You did so well." 

Qin Taihe hugged the youth after he walked out of the studio tightly, sincerely exclaiming, 

"Compared to your version, Ge Meng Shu's 'Because Of You' is a piece of crap."

The young man smiled shyly, his peach blossom eyes were filled with finely crushed and bright starlight.

Sun Xi Mu's lips tilted, he strode up to the two and handed Zhou Yun Sheng a cup of warm milk, he slowly opened, 

"The concert is in three days. This is enough rehearsing, take a rest."

Zhou Yun Sheng drank the cup of milk and obediently nodded.

Sun Xi Mu's stern expression softened slightly, he continued 

"There's a banquet tonight. I'll take you along so you can relax and meet some people."

To help pave the way for my future? Zhou Yun Sheng quickly exposed a grateful expression, nodding to say his thanks.

They changed their clothes and drove to a five-star hotel. The banquet host personally welcomed them, their speech was quite attentive.

"Go get something to eat, no alcohol." 

Sun Xi Mu had his arm around the young man as he cautioned, the intimate gesture was eye-catching. Everyone knew that Sun Xi Mu was a cold mand who had a serious case of mysophobia. Forget about handshakes and hugs, he even hated it if anyone stood too close to him.

It was unprecedented that he would hold someone so closely, his eyes concealing warmth and passion.

Although they only knew each other for a short time, Sun Xi Mu seemed to instinctually know all of Zhou Yun Sheng's hobbies and habits. He knew that he liked to drink milk and hated eating green peppers. 

He knew that he loved collecting high-tech electronics. He even knew that he loved to drink wine, but loses his inhibitions when he gets drunk ... ... he knew too many things that he shouldn't know. This made Zhou Yun Sheng inevitably suspect that he was his lover that had no name but would never disappear.

So, he never refuses Sun Xi Mu's intimacy, in fact, he accepted it like it was his right.

"What do you want to eat, I'll bring it for you." 

Zhou Yun Sheng tugged a corner of the taller man's coat.

"I'll eat whatever you bring. Go ahead, Qin Taihe said you haven't eaten dinner yet."