Treacherous 1 (Season 1)

"Et l'histoire commence..."
--

Treacherous Season 1 begins.

"Ahh, Seoul. It's been a while." The orange-haired girl spoke beside Lisa as they stepped out of the airport. It's currently four in the morning here in Seoul and Lisa is already feeling the jetlag from their flight. They stood just outside the doors, waiting for a van to pick them up.

"Hey Lisa, welcome back to Seoul." Her friend told her and she smiled.

Seoul.

She doesn't know what to feel at that moment. It's still surreal for her to finally step afoot again to the place where her early childhood took place.

She was only seven when she left and move to Paris. Now she's twenty-three and it's the first time she came back. And it took her sixteen years to finally come back.

"Miss Manoban?" Both she and her friend turned their heads toward the direction of the voice. And there stood a man in a formal suit.

"Yes?" She uttered back.

"Mrs. Manoban had sent me to fetch you." The man said before taking a hold of their luggage.

Mrs. Manoban.

Her mother.

Until now she still can't believe her mother wanted her to come back here in Korea. No, she still can't believe her mother still remembers her. She lived in Paris for sixteen years and in those sixteen years, her family never contacted her.

You see, it was her mother's decision to make her leave and move to France at age seven. All because of one tragic accident that happened in the past.

"Lisa? You ok?" Her friend, Chaeyoung, asked as they sat now inside the van.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired is all." She told her.

"Miss, your mother wanted to meet with you later today at lunch. An address will be sent to you later." The man in suit informed her as he maneuvers the van towards the hotel that they're gonna stay in.

Lisa didn't speak. Instead, she let her eyes wander outside the window.

In all honesty, she's anxious about meeting her family again. She doesn't know how they'll react when they meet her after sixteen years. She's anxious to see those eyes that were filled with hatred and pain when she left.

It still haunts her.

The incident.

A few minutes later, they've arrived. As soon as she stepped out of the van, her eyes landed on the name of the hotel that they're gonna stay at.

LSA Quinston Hotel

"Chaeyoung let's go," Lisa said, reaching towards her friend and leading them inside. The receptionist immediately gave them the room keys as soon as she stood by the reception area.

She was confused but she took them nonetheless.

"Your Mother must have prepared everything," Chaeyoung commented as they entered the elevator. And she agreed. Maybe her mother did tell the staff about her arrival.