eleven

"i know you all love me to pair with mr. park and he is nice and all but we are just friends, okay?", seonhui explained to the secretary.

"but miss seonhui, mr. park also introduced you as his wife, now the new workers will 100% think it's real.", the secretary said.

seonhui went silent for a minute thinking about the new workers. kim taehyung and min ahyoung. it made her sad but at the same time numb.

"miss seonhui? seonhui-ssi?", the secretary waved her hand in front of her eyes, "what?", seonhui snapped back in reality.

the secretary pointed at the elevator behind seonhui which made seonhui turn around as mr. park looked at her. he smiled and approached the two, "going home?", he asked.

"f-ck you.", seonhui cursed as she crossed her arms at the same time. the secretary and mr. park were not surprised by her comment.

"i told you not to introduce me like that.", seonhui scolded mr. park.

"okay, but call me oppa?", he pouted.

"oppa your ass!", seonhui pushed jimin out of her way and walked away as jimin ran after her, "yah, let's go together."

seonhui even ran harder trying not to get caught fromt jimin. as seonhui kept running and looked behind her to see jimin but couldn't see him anymore.

just when she is about to stop from running, "oh!", seonhui groaned. she felt a body bumped against someone, "excuse me. i'm so-", she bow a multiple times but stopped when she saw who it was.

"h-hey...", the guy greeted softly. seonhui took a glimpse and immigration walks away with an annoyed expression.

the guy grabbed her wrist quickly, "i'm sorry."

seonhui was about to turn around and look at the guy, "kim seonhui! wait for me!", jimin shouted from the top of his lungs as he run closer to the scene.

as jimin comes closer, seonhui wiggled her wrist of from taehyung, "oh! kim taehyung-ssi, you're still here.", jimin said.

"ah, yes...", he trailed off. "let's go.", seonhui starts walking away, "you know miss kim?", jimin asked taehyung.

taehyung and seonhui exchanged looks,

"yes."

"no."

the two said at the same time.

"have you eaten dinner?", jimin asked looking at taehyung.