FOD Chapter 8.12 & 8.13

Chapter 8.12 & 8.13

The huge studio was decorated in four different styles of scenes, two indoors and two outdoors. The outdoor scene had a blue swimming pool, a few sun umbrellas and beach chairs. There was also a garden full of colorful flowers, small round tables, small rattan chairs, swing, picnic baskets and cashmere rugs. All the things a luxurious garden should have.

The indoor scenes were arranged at both ends of the studio, one was a very modern and simple living room. All the furniture was black and white, the floor and window was scrubbed clean, and bright sun poured in. A pure white leather sofa was surrounded be a layer of golden light, bringing out a warm feeling.

The other end had a gorgeous and elegant Baroque-style living room. All the furniture was styled in gold-colored lace, the ceiling and columns was carved in gorgeous patterns, and the ground was covered with a soft, red velvet, flower patterned rug. Every corner of the room exuded a heavy antique aura.

With these four scenes, no matter what style of photo you wanted to shoot, you would be able to find the right place. They could see how much energy and effort the program group put in for this show.

Bonnie let the players come up and draw straws to decide the order, then she gave them time to consider what scene they should choose, which style, what poses and which partner. They had to think clearly then tell Bonnie their thoughts and record it, and no matter how wonderful their second idea was, no changes could be made. This was fair for everyone.

Whether they chose wisely or foolishly, Bonnie and Acheson wouldn't interfere. They needed to see whether each player had a supermodel's fashion sense.

Zhou Yun Sheng drew fifth place, it was neither a good nor bad spot. His eyes moved back and forth between Bonnie and Gustav, then he finally settled on Bonnie's beautiful and refined face. They say 'To reduce exhaustion, make a man and woman work together', although he was gay so this shouldn't apply to him, but for a photoshoot, a beautiful man and woman standing together would always multiply the attractiveness. In his mind, he was already selecting clothing and poses for Bonnie, and deciding on the photo shoot location.

He believed that he and Bonnie would be able to shoot a very classical style photo. Gorgeous, stylish, and elegant was the objective of the day.

Well, that's decided. He nodded and brushed a strand of hair off his forehead.

The two who were quietly concerned about the boy's decision noticed his nod. Bonnie chuckled in schadenfreude, "It seems that Kitten has chosen me, sorry boss."

Gustav's smile was still gentle and elegant, but his heart was miserable. He wanted to walk over and chat with Kitten for a while, get his goodwill and become his partner, but that was too eye-catching, all the other players would start targeting him.

Merciful God, please tell me, what should I do? If possible, give me a chance to get close to him. After praying, he suddenly realized that God would be very disgusted with his homosexuality, so he probably wouldn't get any help from him.

So... I'll go to the devil, if he can make my wish come true, then I'll exchange my soul. He wiped his face and tried to keep himself from showing his frustration and dark thoughts.

While Gustav was having a crisis of faith, Ivana walked up and poked the boy's waist, "Hey, who are you going to choose?"

"I chose Bonnie, she and I'll shoot great photos." Zhou Yun Sheng was holding a pencil and sketching a quick slide. The scene in his mind was printed out on the paper with his superb drawing skills, especially Bonnie, who was wearing a palace evening gown, it was simply lifelike.