FOD Chapter 8.14 & 8.15

Chapter 8.14 & 8.15

After his filming with Kitten finished, Gustav lost all his patience, especially for the female players who wanted to tempt him. They often asked him to pose in intimate ways, like hugging their waist, embracing, and even kissing. Of course not real kissing, but shortening the distance between their lips.

If Kitten was the one who'd asked him to do these things, he would've been grateful, but for others, he only felt disgust, especially since Kitten was still watching from the sidelines, making him feel very guilty.

The photographer saw his impatience, but even so, his modeling skills was on point, so he didn't say anything about it.

"Mr. Acheson, can you hold me up?" In the filming, a female player made such a request, her eyes unblinking and innocent.

Only if I can drop you in a ditch! Gustav's inner thoughts were very ugly, but he had on a gentle smile, he nodded, "Of course Miss."

As he bent over, he quickly looked at the crowd and found that his Kitten had left. He felt relieved, and his tensed muscles finally relaxed.

Zhou Yun Sheng was not interested in watching a group of women 'subtlety' lure a man, so he exited. He wanted to see how Ivana's shooting was going.

Ivana's idea was very unique. She made Bonnie wear a fiery red, sexy little skirt, while she wore a black suit. She made the stylist harden her facial lines and put in hair gel to give her a Mo Xi look. Now, she looked purely like a very handsome man, even her swagger was flawless.

She put her arm around Bonnie, and made her put on a damsel in distress pose. She was 180 centimeters, but her padded shoes increased her height by 10 cm, so she was a very good match next to the 178 cm Bonnie. She put a bunch of red roses into Bonnie's arms, and had on an affectionate look.

If he didn't know Ivana's sex, Zhou Yun Sheng would've thought she was a downright man that was pursuing Bonnie. The photographer took many charming and fun pictures, when he was finished, he flipped through them, occasionally issuing peculiar chuckles.

Bonnie left Ivana's 'strong' arms, while pushing her hair behind her ears she slowly opened, "My Dear, you're very charming. After this competition, I don't mind having a meal with you. You've given me a lot of inspiration with this shoot today. Maybe next time, I'll give the men and women players a unique special challenge."

Ivana watched her graceful back walk away, then ran to her friend's side and proudly repeated her comments. Zhou Yun Sheng pondered for a moment, then gave a devious smile.

Was Bonnie hinting that the next photo shoot would involve a male and female role reversal? I wonder how tough guy Hayden will handle being in drag? As for him, female, Ger, yin and yang, he's been it all, cross-dressing was simply a superficial challenge for him.

Next was Hayden's photo shoot, the two hid behind the crowd and watched with relish. Hayden had selected a speedo, and had used sunscreen to highlight his muscles. When he walked out of the changing room, he even boldly had his hands on his pouch.

Several female contestants screamed and unblinkingly stared at his lower body, making his ego grow to an unprecedented size.

Bonnie walked out in a bikini, her complexion green, it was torture to take pictures with such a cocky pest. Valentine shouldn't have made his son spend so much time with that old bigot grandfather of his, look, he's just as unbearable as he is!

While Bonnie was holding back her vomit, Ivana scoffed at Hayden's little speedo, "That thing is something to be proud of? I bet that whiny bitch stuffed his pants. Mr. Acheson's package is probably more majestic and genuine. What do you say my darling? Which one has the prowess to bring you to heaven?" She never wasted an opportunity to belittle Hayden, while guiding her 'girlfriend' to agree with her.