FOD Chapter 8.18 & 8.19

Chapter 8.18 & 8.19

Seeing Hayden struggling to grab at him, Zhou Yun Sheng quickly hid behind Gustav. This seeking asylum behavior pulled on Gustav's heartstrings. He felt very warm, and very distressed, he stretched out to pull Kitten into his arms.

"You say that Romeo is a thief, do you have proof?" He asked coldly.

Hayden was dumbfounded for a moment, then he roared, "My diamond necklace was on the table, and this morning he packed up my bag, if he didn't steal it, who else?"

"I remember that time, there was no diamond necklace on the table." Zhou Yun Sheng pulled his head out from Gustav's strong arms and retorted, his eyes flushed.

"Mr. Acheson, I have it on camera. I'll play it back." John immediately put the camera on the table and pressed the playback button.

The picture reversed, and everyone could clearly see all the items placed on the table- wallet, keys, chewing gum, condoms and other knickknacks, there was no diamond necklace.

John found the clearest picture and zoomed in so everyone could see it more clearly.

Bonnie repeatedly examined it for a while, then raised her eyebrows questioningly at the embarrassed Hayden, "Well, where is this legendary diamond necklace? Can you point it out for us? You said Romeo stole it, but the facts show that when he helped you pack, the thing didn't exist. Hayden, did you never wake up from your hangover? Or did your sperm strangle your brain cells? The others are seriously competing, while you drink, sex and party. What do you take our program for? Your own personal playground?"

John always followed Romeo like a conjoined twin, so the picture was very coherent, when Romeo entered the room, he didn't take anything, he just opened the backpack and swept all the items on the table into the backpack. Even if they played it at .25 speed, they couldn't find anything to cause suspicion of theft. Hayden didn't know what to say after this.

His intuition told him that things were going to get worrying.

"Where on earth did my necklace go?" He asked weakly.

"You should be asking yourself, not us." said Gustav, "For the sake of this show's reputation and for the innocence of all the contestants, I'll send someone to search the villa. If you agree, please sign this authorization letter." Without permission, even legal workers weren't allowed to search other people's private belongings.

Hayden didn't know what to do. Things seemed to be progressing beyond his control, making him feel uneasy.

"You don't agree? Then I have reason to suspect that you are framing Romeo. In fact, you hid the diamond necklace, right?" Gustav deliberately stimulated him.

"How can that be?! I really can't find it!" Hayden cold sweat in guilt, he now realized that he was being too impulsive, perhaps he'd only forgotten the necklace in his bathroom or somewhere else. No matter how low-key he wanted to keep it, Romeo had the right to sue him for slander and personal injury.

Even worse, he'd stirred up the program, annoyed Acheson, and left behind irrefutable photographic evidence of his assault. God, he actually forced himself into a dead end, what was he thinking? That was too senseless!

Gustav saw that he was silent for a long time and warned again. "If you don't agree, I'll have to call the police and the police will apply for a search warrant. No matter what they find, it will be out of our control. Now that I think about it, a real life investigation could be played out on our show, our ratings would be astronomical, right?"

In fact, our ratings are already outrageously high, and it's all thanks to the little pet in your embrace. Bonnie secretly thought.

Hayden was shocked, he quickly picked up the pen to give permission.