FOD Chapter 9.2

Chapter 9.2

It's been two months since Lei Chuan has been following Bai Mo Han around, his anxious rage to tear the other man apart had calmed down by now. He wanted to see if the great cause of saving all mankind from the Apocalypse could be successful. He firmly believed that Bai Mo was a psychopath, his so-called medical research was just to satisfy his own destructive fantasies.

It was because people like him existed that the Apocalypse happened. They were dirtier than the zombies, and should be completely obliterated. If he could return to his body and escape the Institute, he must let everyone here pay the price.

Because of hatred, he paid special attention to Bai Mo Han, every day with him he observed his every move. He found that his knowledge of society was non-existent, he couldn't even make instant noodles. He only slept two or three hours a day, and in order to save time he was reluctant to even take off his clothes, if the experiment progressed a bit he would spend a few days and nights without sleep.

He was like Ironman, his work intensity was difficult for ordinary people to imagine.

Right now, he was observing a petri dish through a microscope, after a few minutes he placed the dish in the incubator and walked toward the bathroom. He closed the door of the compartment, opened the toilet lid, bent over, bowed his knees, and spit a large mouthful of blood, splashing in, the blood dying the toilet water red.

He scooped a bit of water from the bucket beside it, flushed the red liquid down the pipe, and wiped the scattered drops of blood with the rag on the water tank, then he went out to clean his hands as usual.

His expression was so indifferent, as if it was not blood he was gushing out, but saliva. Lei Chuan stood beside him, staring at his pale face with complex eyes.

Lei Chuan knew that in order to prevent his kamikaze, this person had paid an unimaginable price. His body was almost torn apart, and he himself certainly wasn't any better, but a least he had healing ability. But Bai refused to even see a doctor, otherwise, he wouldn't try so hard to cover it up.

He remembered what he had said – I will walk on the right path and pay any price for it.

Does this mean any price, including his life?

Thinking of this, Lei Chuan gave a mocking smile. He warned himself not to be confused by the devil, and don't forget the pain of the man cutting him with a scalpel.

Zhou Yun Sheng felt the pain of the double trauma to his body and soul, he stepped back into the laboratory. He couldn't let anyone discover Bai Mo's real physical condition, he didn't have the time to stay at the clinic. If he didn't develop the vaccine as soon as possible, his remaining energy would not be enough to return him to the Xinghai space.

If the serious hit to his soul made him unable to return to the Xinghai space, the consequences would be very serious, he was likely to be thrown into time and space by the world's consciousness. Then he wouldn't have to be obliterated by the Lord God, because he would be turned into a violent string of data.

So this task was only allowed to succeed.

Just as he walked to the laboratory door, a female researcher shouted in panic, "Dr. Bai, experimental body No. 1's sleep drug effect should've worn out already, but he has not woken up. Is there something wrong with him?"

Because of Lei Chuan's strength, in order to ensure that he stayed on the test table, Bai Mo Han would regularly inject him with a dormant agent, each injection let him sleep for at least a month and a half. It's been two months since the last injection, but he hasn't opened his eyes.