FOD Chapter 9.11

Chapter 9.11

Guo Zerui stood at the door of the greenhouse, watching the Earth Warriors clean up the fallen meteorites and putting them in large baskets, some people climbed up the steel frame to repair the smashed roof.

Once the meteorite contaminated the land, the toxic substances it contained would pollute a range of dozens of miles, the damage was very great and it wouldn't fade for 60 or so years. Unless they got a land purifier, these greenhouses would never grow food again.

Guo Zerui still remembered how B Base relied on the two essential cleaning agents and the meteorite tempered glass to make money in the last life. The Warriors in the base almost never needed to worry about hunting zombies, those at the top of the food chain had high level nuclei distributed to them regularly. Most people didn't even need to risk going out to collect materials, those necessary supplies were all hand delivered to them by other bases.

Force could only be used for self-protection, but intelligence was needed to promote social development. 'Mental laborers govern, while manual laborers are governed', Guo Zerui finally profoundly experienced the reasoning behind this saying.

He now wanted to kidnap all of B Base's scientists. While thinking about how they could inquire about some news when they went to exchange for the purification agent, a teammate hurriedly ran over and said, "Gou Ge! Something horrible happened! Da Niu was admitted to the Institute, I heard that the researchers wanted him for an experiment. Go stop them before they dissect Da Niu!"

"What? Didn't the doctor promise boss he would never do human experiments? If he's not trustworthy, I'll shut that lab down!" Guo Zerui clenched his teeth and sprinted toward the West building.

He ran through the guards and went straight to Dr. Bai's laboratory. He saw a group of white coats holding notebooks and writing, and Da Niu was locked behind a transparent walled section and kneeling on the ground. His skin was terribly red, and his blood vessels bulged in green and blue colors, like worms crawling under his skin. He looked like he was being mutated.

"Bai Mo Han, what are you doing to Da Niu?!" Guo Zerui quickly threw out some vines, intending to tie up Dr. Bai and the other researchers, then break in to rescue his companion.

But unexpectedly, a thick steel plate appeared as if out of thin air, it not only blocked the net of vines, in the next second, it changed into a spiraling blade the cut the vines into pieces.

Zhao Ling Feng leaped out of the crowd and engaged Gou Zerui in combat. It was like scissors versus paper, although Guo Zerui had half a year of rebirth on Zhao Ling Feng, in the last life, Zhao Ling Feng was at a much higher level than Guo Zerui, and after a few months of practice, he'd regained his fighting instinct. Guo Zerui was tightly suppressed.

"Watch quietly, don't cause trouble!" He pressed Guo Zerui up against the glass window to face the deformed man.

Guo Zerui took a closer look, the lumps were not his actual blood vessels, they were living creatures. Those living creatures seemed to be controlled by something and were scrambling to leave the body, finally, they found the throat's passage and gushed out, dropping into a prepared pot.

Da Niu freed himself from all the pain and crawled away from the earthen pot.

In the pot, the capillary thin living creatures stretched out tentacles to explore, but found no way to escape, a Fire Warrior that was waiting in the corner cast out a fireball and burned them to ashes.

The researchers determined that there was no danger before they entered the room. They fed Da Niu a light blue medicine, then handed Da Niu and the Fire Warrior 5 level-3 nuclei each.