FOD Chapter 10.8

Chapter 10.8

Zhou Yun Sheng knew that Brainless Sheng was going crazy again.

He watched Brainless Sheng kneel before the statue of the God of Light, lying on his knees sobbing, saying how happy he was when he received the red rose crown, he even asked the God of Light to take him to heaven. Then he straightened up, held the God of Light's face, and tried to kiss his thin lips.

If you dare kiss that, I'll kill you! Rational Sheng shouted in the subconscious.

Let me kiss him! Why do you always stop me from doing what I want? Brainless Sheng was in tears again.

The two halves of the soul were fighting fiercely in the subconscious, in real life, the boy was holding the Father's cheek, hovering very close to the statue's lips, his face showing both a desirous and struggling expression.

In the Ninth Heaven above, the Light God was sitting stiffly in his chaise, holding his breath in anticipation. The boy's warm, rose-like fragrance was in front of the statue, blowing into his face as a result, their lips were clearly not touching, but he still felt unsteady.

He was ready to act, the moment the boy kissed him, he would appear in front of him, embrace him, caress him, and take him away.

But suddenly, the boy released his hands, turned and quickly ran.

The Light God's anticipation went unfulfilled. He sat stiffly in a leaning forward posture for a long time, then slowly leaned back in his chair and sighed disappointedly.

Rational Sheng finally won a victory. He suppressed Brainless Sheng back into the subconscious and quickly ran back to his bedroom and fell on his bed. He felt physically and mentally exhausted, but his heart was still experiencing a violent struggle.

He didn't expect the God of Light to actually respond to Brainless Sheng. He burned Boel with divine flame, and gave Joshua a red rose crown with self-evident implications. Had he really fallen in love with Joshua? He'd once read on an online forum, only a 'shameless' person would chase after Prince Charming, that comment seemed to not be so nonsensical.

A shamelessness stat of Brainless Sheng's level could be considered rare.

But what about my lover? Maybe he'll seek me out soon, maybe we'll meet again when I go out to travel. Zhou Yun Sheng silently thought.

'The Father is our lover, it's unmistakable.' Brainless Sheng suddenly opened.

'Shut up, you're brainless, the judgment of a brainless person is definitely inaccurate. You're trying to lie to me, so it's convenient for you to be with the God of Light, right?' Rational Sheng sharply rejected his little mind.

Brainless Sheng was silent.

Rational Sheng continued, 'You know, if the Light God is not our true lover and we provoke him, the consequences will be very serious. He's the only god in this space, he's omnipotent, if he wants to imprison us in this space, we have no ability to escape.'

'Are you willing to stay here forever? Can you guarantee that he'll love you forever? You see, he doted on Boel Britte so much, and Boel Britte accompanied him for five hundred or so years, but now he's rejected and abandoned him. Do you dare guess how long he'll like you? Will it be longer than he liked Boel Britte? Maybe in a few hundred years, a more devout believer than you will appear in the temple, and he'll kick you to the curb and never look back. So, why don't you wake up and think about our future!'

The two halves of the soul engaged in a now familiar dialogue, Brainless Sheng was slowly calming down, sinking deeper into the sea of the subconscious, curled up into a ball. In real life, the boy was lying in bed, silently crying with an indifferent expression.