FOD Chapter 10.11

Chapter 10.11

How many butterflies could be multiplied in a forest? The answer was hundreds of millions.

An adventurer team was standing upon a high hill, observing the storm of demonic butterflies in the distance. They were hovering, flying, and thundering their wings, corroding the surrounding trees to ashes. Their poisonous scales drifted in the sky, turning a radius of dozens of meters around them into dead land.

However, in the center of death, there was a ball of light that never weakened, it never expanded nor contracted, it just moved forward at a gentle pace. The butterflies whistled toward it, then poofed into dust. The highly toxic demon fog released from their bodies also seemed to be purified, vanishing into gold-like dust.

When the light ball moved farther away, the group of demonic butterflies followed, giving great relief to the team hiding on the hill.

"Look at that! Light God above, I can't believe my own eyes!" The team's guide pointed below and exclaimed. Everyone rushed forward to get a look and were also stunned.

They saw that every place the light ball team passed left a green mark, it was the color of recovered vegetation, full of vitality. This scene would not be surprising hundreds of years ago, but the demon fog was raging all over the continent, this strip of green running through a sea of black was a miracle.

"God, who is that light priest? He's too strong!" The crowd speculated.

"I think this man should be Priest Joshua of the Sagya Kingdom. Didn't you hear? The God of Light himself baptized him at his baptism ceremony, and when he walked out of the holy pool, he had a unique scepter and was dressed in a godly gown. He is the messenger of the Father in the mortal world." After observing, the knowledgeable guide deduced.

"Quickly quickly, catch up to that team!" The captain didn't hesitate to order the group, they jumped on their horses and galloped down the hill, travelling along the green path, but they also didn't chase too closely, in fear of the numerous demonic butterflies surrounding the golden light circle.

They chased for one day and one night, and the light circle stayed up the whole day and night, they could see just how unpredictable the strength of the light priest behind it had to be. This also confirmed the credibility of the rumor.

Bowen's team followed Zhou Yun Sheng's carriage on both sides and kept quiet for more than 20 hours. They silently observed the boy's every move, the more they saw, the more scared they felt, and the more suspicious they felt.

He was not like Boel Britte described him, a despicable, jealous and powerful villain. On the contrary, he was very quiet and peaceful, gentle and amiable, and although he was occasionally very cold, he had more devout faith than anyone, he dedicated a lot of time to pray every day.

The light circle he supported was indestructible, even under continuous attacks from hundreds of millions of demonic butterflies for such a long time, it actually didn't have the slightest damage. Wherever the light circle covered, the grass would sprout, the flowers would bloom, and the trees turned green and stood upright, there seemed to be an endless stripe of green behind them.

Plus, a surge of power seemed to stir in the air, causing the racially in tune with nature elves and beastmen to feel very comfortable. Now, they were anything but disgusted with Priest Joshua, and they'd even begun having doubts about Boel.

As long as there was light, the demonic butterflies wouldn't retreat, unless they were all dusted with divine flames. They wouldn't disperse for a long time, and the team was tired, so they had to find a flat open space to rest.