Chapter 37

**Third Person POV**

The young man with raven black hair and deep brown eyes walked the streets, a small item clutched in his hand. He hummed a soft tune, unaware of the presence that was following him. Truthfully, this presence had been there for months. The man was just very unaware of his surroundings. He was known to be a dreamer, lost in his own world. He arrived at his home, slowly entering the shabby home. His older brother married off into wealth, gifting them with slate floors instead of dirt. However, due to it being winter, the slate was covered in dirty straw to prevent the floors from becoming too slippery. 

" Brother? " The soft voice of his nine-year-old sister called out. A calming smile appeared on the young males face as he crouched in front of her. 

" Hey, Coco. What are you still doing awake? " He asked her in a quiet voice. Coco was just a nickname for the girl. The raven-haired male thought that her eyes reminded him of chocolate. 

" I had a nightmare, brother. I went to look for you and you were gone. " The nine-year-old said in a sad voice. His deep brown eyes stared into her soft brown ones with guilt. 

" I'm sorry Coco bean. I got you presents! " He said, making an effort to cheer her up. He opened his clutched hand, revealing a pin adorned with a tiger. 

" What's that, big brother? " She asked, her eyes lighting up. He attached the pin to her worn down shirt. 

" Tigers symbolize strength and power. You are a strong girl Coco. Don't ever give up. Use that strength. " He said, gently pulling a freshly picked flower from his bag. He had stolen the flower from the local gardener. 

" It's pretty! " She exclaimed, taking the flower from her brother's grip. 

" It's a Calla Lily. It symbolizes beauty. I saw it and thought of you! " He said as she giggled and jumped to hug him. He returned the hug with just as much sibling love. 

" You always make me happy, brother. Will Mama and Papa be home tomorrow? " She asked, her wide eyes staring directly into his. 

" Papa has to work to support us. I honestly don't know where Mama goes, but I'll be here to take care of you in the morning. " He said, ruffling her hair. 

" At least I'll get to be with brother! " She exclaimed.

" Go to bed now. I'll be here when you wake up and we can play with the straw dolls I made for you! " The young male said. The little girl pranced off to her bed, causing the older to chuckle. He was planning on doing the same thing, so he went off to bed as well. He laid on the uncomfortable bed, made of straw like everything else. He let his eyes drift shut, only to be awoken once again by a swift wind on his face. 

**Taehyung's POV**

" Jungkook! " I yelled, running down the stairs while holding the phone he got me. 

" What is it? " He asked as I arrived in front of him. 

" I got this game and a bear jumped out at me and scared me. " I said, refusing to look at the phone screen. He took the phone from me and exited out of the screen. 

" It's gone now. " He said, handing the phone back to me. I still refused to look at it. 

" What if it comes back? " I asked. 

" It won't come back unless you open the game again. I promise. Do you trust me? " He said, pulled me on the couch next to him. 

" Yeah... " I said, slowly turning the phone screen towards me. I sighed in relief when I saw the usual home screen. I set the phone on the table, turning to see Jungkook already looking at me. I scooted closer to him, leaning my head on his shoulder because it felt natural to me. He returned the gesture by wrapping his arm around me. I have been thinking a lot lately. From my conversation with Jimin to every small emotion I've felt.