Sick Day: Jungkook 🌹

Requested by: Anonymous ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A feeling of discomfort reverberates through as soft whispers of excitement start shaking you off from your cozy deep slumber.

An irritated moan is let out through your throat as the almost negligent push with those tiny palms of your 5 year old toddler keeps shaking you by your hips..

Defeated at your attempt to deceive the little prankster by staying asleep so that he can shoo away, you slightly get up on your left elbow, one eye open as you adjust to the morning atmosphere

Your head slightly turns around to your right as you check your son, who now had his palms resting over your waist

You yawn and check out the clock that was displayed right in front of you and your husband's bed, speaking of whom you again turn to your left only to find that jungkook was weirdly missing since it was two weeks off from work for him and this bunny would never in million years can get up as early as 5:30 a.m on a holiday

"Eomma...." Jeongsan whines, "where's appa??"

You frown and have a good look at your son, "jeong-ie why are you up at this hour baby? Isn't it the first day of your summer breaks?" You say in your raspy morning voice, calmly, trying not to ruin his morning by scolding him to wake you up this early since you already have hard time sleeping most of the nights lately

"I want to play with appa...." He pouts, attempting to climb up on bed.
The little bundle of naughtiness succeedes as he now sits up on bed, a slight chuckle leaving his lips as his hand slips, making him fall on your chest.

You smile, ruffling his soft silky, messed up bed hair but most of your attention was on knowing where your husband was even if he would have gone to the bathroom you'd have known since it's attached in your bedroom itself and being the lazy person that he is.. he'd definitely not go out for a jog this early..

"Sleep for a while jeong-ie.. it's too early, you'll get sleepy in the afternoon otherwise"

Your son doesn't utter anything as you calmly rub his back in circles, trying your best to lull him to sleep again.

Well you won't blame jeongsan for his avid excitement to be with his appa since jungkook happens to be busy with work and so most of the times he's either coming home late or is going out on business tours overseas.. and coincidentally this time jungkook happens to have two weeks off from work which starts the same day your son's summer vacations start! So obviously jeong-ie doesn't wants to miss out even a moment away from his dad and that's from where waking up at this hour comes in but strangely your hubby's not around..