FOD Chap 11.5

Chapter 11.5

Barnett and his team escaped from the poisonous hornets and continued advancing to the assembly site, after half an hour, they didn't meet with any danger, but their spiritual power began to violently fluctuate.

If their personal terminals were not limited, they would detect that such fluctuations were very dangerous, it could seriously damage a person's decision making skill and all their negative emotions would be infinitely magnified, but they couldn't feel the slightest change.

Barnett frequently stared at the rankings, his expression was very hideous, "Why is Cecil ranked first? He must be cheating! I want to lodge a complaint against Chelman Academy!"

"You don't have the right to always complain about others. Cecil can't cheat, everyone would see." The team member with the mildest character suddenly openly refuted Barnett, his tone was very contemptuous. This was something he'd held in his heart for a long time, he was tired of Barnett's willful and narrow-minded actions.

The other team members looked at him in surprise, Barnett was furious, he pointed a particle gun between the man's eyebrows and gritted his teeth, "What did you say?"

"I said you don't have the right to always complain about others. If you hadn't carelessly command us to bomb the hornet nest, we wouldn't have almost died. Can't you assess your own strength before doing something? Don't always think that you're omnipotent, you're not Osborne Matthew ... ..." The man was not scared, his complaints gushed out.

Barnett didn't wait for him to finish his words, he ended his life with a bullet, and he also kicked his body away, like it was a dirty piece of garbage.

The rest of the team were all scared silly, staring at him in disbelief. They had thought that Barnett was just doing his usual threats, never daring to kill, even the just-killed teammate had also thought so, they were, after all, under interstellar scrutiny.

The viewers on the Star Network were boiling, they kept shouting if Barnett had gone crazy. The third test was deadly, but the candidates were always sacrificed in battles with the Zerg, such a scandal between candidates had never happened before (at least not so openly).

If Barnett wanted to kill he killed, arrogant beyond redemption, who gave him such confidence?

The netizens were furious, they demanded that the school arrest Barnett and hand him over to the military court. The Aldrich family were very anxious, they immediately contacted a Chelman mentor, asking them to bring Barnett back.

Barnett killed his own teammate in full view of the galaxy, and the teammate's background was not simple. His family were very successful businessmen, they ranked at least third on Lennon Empire's Wealth List. They were not short on money, but they lacked military and political connections, that's why they'd allied with the high status Aldrich family.

Now, their family's most promising child had been killed by Barnett in public, they would never let it go. The negotiations for military supplies fell through, and there would be endless trouble in the future.

And Barnett himself would face a military court sentence, killing comrades was not a minor crime, and this case with sufficient evidence was enough to give him the death penalty, he couldn't escape even if he used his connections.

Ignorant of the uproar, Barnett didn't show a shred of guilt after killing a member of his team. He walked toward the depths of the dark jungle and swore, "I will never let that bastard Cecil surpass me. My father could get rid of his grandfather, so I'll be able to get rid of him. Sooner or later, one day I'm going to grind him and his grandfather into slags! Come on, we're going to kill the magic flower mantises."