chapter 9

In the night (y/n), issei, kiba and koneko are running a path towards the abandoned church, while rias and akeno are distracting two fallen angels near the the occult research club building.

Issei 'thought': Hang on asia were coming to save you. Said in his mind.

While they were near the church (y/n) suddenly stopped and everyone stopped as well them looked at him.

Issei: Why did you stop (y/n)?. Asked him.

Y/N: Go on ahead without me. I got some business to take care of. Said with a serious look and turned to his semi dragon form.

They were confused before they asked they felt a killer intent and it was directed towards (y/n) they now understand and got worried.

Y/N: Don't worry I'll be fine. Said with a smile

Issei: Alright be careful and don't you dare lose this time. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: Same thing to you bro. Give raynare a punch in the face for me and don't forget about what rias said about your desire and remember your sacred gear response to your emotions. Said to him.

He nodded then everyone went ahead then (y/n) turned to his left and looked towards the forest.

Y/N: Are you going to stand there or are you going to fight me dohnaseek. Said with a serious look.

The he appeared at the forest and glared at him.

Dohnaseek: I was right that you were coming here so I waited for the right time. Good thing that I didn't go with mittelt and kalawarner or I will miss the opportunity to kill you and get my revenge for yumi's death. Said with a angered look.

Y/N: Are you going to keep talking or are you still scared to fight me you stinky skunk. Said with a smirk.

That got him very angry then created a light spear and they both charge at each other.

(A/N: I know you guys were hoping a full fight with our character but not to much I'll put some parts then at the end you will be surprised what happens next.)

At the church issei, kiba and koneko arrived at the doors then koneko kicked the door and got greeted by a certain silver haired psycho.

Freed: Hey what's up. Said with a smirk.

Issei: Not you again!. Yelled at him.

Freed: Well I'm here to settle my score with you lot so let's get to it. Said and got his sword and gun out.

Issei: Where is asia!?. Asked him.

Freed: If you are looking for her she is the basement the stairs are at the alter but the only way to get to her is through me. Said to them.

Kiba then charged at him, they clashed their swords and Kiba jumped up to dodge a bullet from freed gun then koneko threw some benches at him but he managed to dodge them. Then kiba attack from above and they clash again. Freed tried to hit him with his bullets but kiba keeps dodging with his speed.

Freed: Not bad for a devil that makes me want to kill you even more. Said with a smirk.

Kiba: Then in that case I have to get serious. Said that then his sword turns very dark.

Then they clashed again but the difference that kiba sword starts to eat away freed's sword.

Freed: What the hell is this!?. Yelled.