FOD Chap 11.11

Chapter 11.11

Osborne sent Joshua back to school that night and sponsored him a box of 100% purity inhibitors as a gesture of friendship, he stayed at home to be interrogated by Old Matthew. It seemed that his strength had increased from being stimulated by the pheromone, when Old Matthew saw him kick out the high-pressure bearing door, he'd felt both pride and helplessness.

Such a good Alpha, unique in the galaxy, why do you have to choose the infertile Cecil? Earlier I engaged you to Cecil, you refused, but after the other man castrated himself from grief and indignation, you want him back, aren't these actions too tyrannical?!

Old Mathew tried his best to persuade his grandson with no results, he had no choice but to let him go back.

Cecil's relationship with Kyle seemed to grow more intimate by the day, if Osborne hadn't developed a very rigorous training program that took up all of Cecil's private time, the two would've probably reached the point of romantic intimacy.

In order to resolve the hidden dangers as soon as possible, Osborne launched the field survival training program after the physical evaluations, he picked a remote minor planet as the training ground and personally led the students.

Zhou Yun Sheng knew that Joshua would go into estrus in six months, so he had been planning to persuade Osborne to cancel his military mission in six months, the sudden field training caught him off guard. When Osborne arranged Joshua and Kyle in a team, he walked over and urged Kyle to pay attention to safety.

Joshua stood not far away, staring at him with gloomy eyes, then his line of sight shifted to Kyle's gorgeous face and he suddenly smiled. In fact, strictly speaking, Kyle's condition was not inferior to Osborne. He was a prince, and although the royal family were basically figureheads, they still held a little bit of real power, which would very helpful for his future plans. And Kyle's personality was much more gentle and considerate, an easier target to hold on to.

In contrast, Osborne could even resist pheromones, anyone could see how determined his spirit was. With Kyle you might be able to establish an equal partnership, with Osborne you could only become his vassal, unless he loved you wholeheartedly.

Yes, Osborne's heart was hard, but once it opened up for someone, it was incredibly soft inside. Wasn't that what he constantly does for Cecil? Bringing him back and forth from school every day, spending all his free time with him, personally cooking for him, even picking the most beautiful rose for him.

Joshua had known Osborne for half a year and never knew that he could cook, and he also didn't know that he allowed others to pick the flowers in his garden. He remembered the one time he'd wanted to pick a half-blooming white rose, Osborne had harshly shouted at him to stop.

In the interstellar era, most of the primitive plants were extinct, the rose was indeed a very precious species that came from the planet of human origin billions of years ago, Earth. At that time, Joshua didn't think much of it, he just thought that the man cherished the flowers he'd carefully cultivated, but now he knew that that wasn't the case, it's just that the person who picked it was not the person he'd wanted.

No matter what Cecil wanted, he would give it him, no matter how absurd Cecil's demands, he would agree. When Osborne truly fell in love with someone, that person would become the object of interstellar jealousy.

Now Joshua's heart was being tortured by intense jealousy, but he abruptly let go before reaching the point of apprehension, since Cecil had snatched Osborne, then he would return the gesture and take Kyle.

With this idea, he stepped forward, bid Cecil farewell and grabbed Kyle, then meaningfully said, "I wish you a pleasant journey."

Osborne glanced at him with cold eyes, then he led Cecil into the depths of the jungle. They only had the simplest weapons and equipment, but they had to survive on the minor planet for two months, taking responsibility for their own life and death. Once they entered the second grade, Chelman handed the students over to the military, they were already real soldiers, and soldiers dying on the battlefield was a very natural thing.