FOD Chap 12.5

Chapter 12.5

The two fog spiritual roots exercises they found were low-level exercises, and not perfect, the highest they can cultivate to is early stage Jindan, afterwards, a breakthrough was impossible. Zhou Yun Sheng examined them for a few days then threw them away.

Then there was the "Nine chaotic circles body refining technique", this cultivation method could be described as extravagant. The first circle was a skin refining technique, it required ten thousand years' worth of spiritual essence, ten thousand years of Zhi flesh, an extract of each of the five elements, ten thousand years' worth of Bao spiritual fruit, and other priceless treasures blended into a liquid drug. After being immersed in it for 7×7 or 49 days, your skin would become invincible.

The second circle was a bone refining technique, it required a Devil Pill, Bone Purifying Pill, Condensed Jade Pill, a Gold Pill and more than a dozen more of the top level medicinal pills, then the bones would be refined into immortal bones. Don't even mention how difficult this stage was, collecting the ingredients for just one of those medicinal pills was a very long process.

The third circle was for hardening the five viscera and six bowels, the fourth circle was to harden the eight arteries, the fifth circle to refine the spiritual openings, the sixth circle to refine the dantian, the seventh circle to refine the Zifu, the eighth circle to refine the Yin sprit, the ninth circle to refine the Yang spirit, each circle required extremely precious spiritual herbs or medicinal pills, otherwise it would result in last minute failure.

However, once you cultivated the ninth circle, you'd have immortal flesh, every part of your body would be indestructible, and you would be turned into a god-like weapon.

After reading the jade book, Zhou Yun Sheng had to sigh for the son of fate's indulgence from heavenly law. With this cultivation method, forget about the ninth circle, even just practicing to the seventh circle would make you the most powerful person in Grand Heaven World. No matter if it was 4×9 tribulations, 6×9 tribulations, or 9×9 Heavenly Tribulations, they could easily be defeated.

Fortunately, Zong Yi had taken away the cultivation method, basically taking away a big opportunity for Song Yufei. However, for the protagonist this was an opportunity, in the hands of a cannon fodder, it was a disaster. If you temporarily put away the fact that this cultivation method was against the natural order, even the names of these strange medicinal pills and spiritual herbs could not be found in Grand Heaven World.

Zhou Yun Sheng returned the jade book to Zong Yi and sighed, "This method is good, but I'm afraid the required spiritual herbs can't be found here. It's incomplete, no use taking it."

Zong Yi gave it a slight once over, then said in an unconcerned tone, "Master will refine the medicinal pills, master can also find the spiritual herbs. From the spirit world to the demon world, there's no place master cannot go. Small disciple is thinking too much, practice the first circle first. Heavenly law doesn't tolerate the two of us, before you even get to Jindan Qi, you will probably experience 9×9 Heavenly Tribulations, so this body refining technique is useful."

Zhou Yun Sheng nodded thoughtfully. He was all too clear on how determined heavenly law was to kill him, not only Jindan Qi, probably every breakthrough in the future would be punished by 9×9 Heavenly Tribulations. Heavenly law bullied the weak while cowering from the strong, it couldn't do anything to his lover, so it picked on him to make up for it.

He would let it pick on him for now, but sooner or later, he would cut off its hands.

Seeing his small disciple's suddenly ferocious, then suddenly contemptuous, then suddenly sneering, then suddenly richly adorable expressions, Zong Yi's heart couldn't help but tremble, wanting to pull the boy up onto his knee to hug and pinch him.