Epilogue

Ashley's POV

After our honeymoon, we went on a holiday to Ibiza with Aspen. It was our first holiday with our whole family.

I changed Aspen's clothes and took him in my arms. Blaze grabbed Aspen's bag and we went to the beach.

 Blaze grabbed Aspen's bag and we went to the beach

Aspen liked playing with water. I was holding him in the water while he was splashing water, giggling.

"My boy will be a swimmer." Blaze commented, smiling.

"Yes, Aspen? Are you going to be a swimmer?" I cooed him. He babbled, splashing water.

Aspen was sleeping on the sun lounger. I was sunbathing while Blaze was swimming. I was staring at my handsome husband.

He ran his hand through his wet hair as he walked towards me. He dried his body with a towel. He smiled at me as he leaned over me and kissed my lips.

He placed his hand on my stomach as he stroked it gently. "How do you feel, sexy mama?" He winked at me.

I smiled as I replied. "If this sexy papa kisses me again, I will be wonderful."

He chuckled and brushed his lips against mine, kissing me greedily.

I got ready. Today, we had a doctor appointment. I was waiting for Blaze. He was in the company. Aspen was in the mansion with Patricia. Blaze dropped him off the mansion before going to the company this morning.

I rubbed my swollen stomach. I was nine months pregnant. We were going to have a baby girl.

We had prepared her nursery room

We had prepared her nursery room. Everything was ready for her arrival. We had already decided her name. Elva Anderson.

"Baby." Blaze greeted me as he walked in.

I smiled at him as I stood up carefully. He approached me and kissed my lips while caressing my bump.

"How are you, my little princess?" He leaned over my stomach, caressing it and placed a gentle kiss on my stomach.