Chapter 5

(Kimani^^)
Thursday, September 28, 2018

Braelynn

I've been sitting up in this room again all morning. I got up and went in the living room part to see Tyler leaned back of the sofa watching the game with his arms folded lightly across his torso. He was wearing a plain black tee and some red and black basketball shorts with some white socks.

I leaned against the wall and just admired him. His hair was slightly wet on top of his head and his eyes looked at the floor beside were was standing then back at the tv. He licked his plump pink lips and turned his attention towards me.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"I'm bored"

"Go do something"

I didn't give him a reply as I walked over to the couch beside him and sat down. A couple minutes went by as we sat in silence and watched the game.

"You watch basketball?" He asked turning his head towards me.

"I used to watch it with Javion before he moved out. Now I watch it with my dad but it doesn't feel the same" I shrugged.

"It seem like you and Jay real close"

"We are"

He turned his attention back to the tv.

After about 40 minutes passed by there were two knocks at the door.

Tyler got up to go answer it. He peeked into the peep hole when his eyebrows came crashing together.

"The fuck?" He said before unlocking it and yanking the door open.

It was a bouquet of white roses with red lining dripping down from the top of the petals.

He picked it up and the red stuff started dripping onto his hand. He sat it down on the table and picked up the note.

"To Braelynn, from trey" he read out loud.

"What is that on the flowers?" I asked walking up to them and almost feeling one of the petals till it hit me...trey was in a coma.

"Tyler, trey is in a coma" I told him.

"This is blood." He said rubbing his fingers together.

" Go pack all your stuff and put your shoes on, we gotta go" he exclaimed before rushing to his room and calling my brother.

Kimani

I sat at the lunch table between Jazzy and my boyfriend Terrel.

"After lunch. Tamera and Keisha supposed to be fighting in the locker room."

"Alright..."

"You wanna go watch?"

I just shrugged. I honestly didn't want to go. I have better things in mind than going to watch two girls I hardly even know fight.

"Aye, you know if you ain't trying to see the fight... you can come to band hall with me" Terrel said putting his hand on my thigh causing me to tense up. By better things in mind I definitely didn't mean this.

"I was actually really looking forward to seeing the fight" I lied nervously.

"Maybe next time." Was all he said before getting up and walking off with his homeboys.

After lunch ended a handful of girls were headed towards the locker rooms with me and Jazzy close behind them.

Buy the time we made it in there they had already put their bags and stuff on the floor.