eight

real life.

"Cruella de Vil, Cruella de Vil, if she doesn't scare you then Alice will

"Cruella de Vil, Cruella de Vil, if she doesn't scare you then Alice will. To see her is to get a sudden chill. Cruella or Alice de Vil. Cruella de Vil! Oh yes! Cruella de Vil, if she doesn't scare you, Alice will!"

"I won't!"

"To see her is to get a sudden chill! Cruella or Alice de Vil!"

"What. A. Life." Alexa's brother, Eugene, said as he and many others watched the Mad Hatter singing by a pianola and Alice yelling at him along with some children.

"I know I've said this before but, the Mad Hatter can sing" Bria nodded, impressed by the man's singing. He then jumped down from the platform where the pianola is and began to dance with some park guests, the man at the pianola still playing the song.

Bert, from Mary Poppins, joined the dancing as did Alice. Soon, the Mad Hatter continued to sing his version of the Cruella de Vil song.

"Cruella de Vil. Who? Cruella de Vil. If she doesn't scare you, Alice will!"

"I won't!" Alice stomped her foot as she stood in front of him and crossed her arms in anger. The Hatter gasped in horror and scurried away from her, still singing. Alice followed him through the crowd they drew in and yelled after him "Take it back! Take it back! Take it back!"

The Hatter jumped back on the platform and tried to avoid Alice as she has now gained possession of Bert's cane and tried to tap him on the shoulder. He grabbed the end of the cane and they began to have a tug of war over the pianola.

Alexa joined her brother and roommate at the table outside the Main Street Candy Palace, a churro in her hand.

"You leave to the bathroom and come back with a churro?" Eugene shook his head at his sister.

"Yeah" Alexa nodded.

"The least you could do is share"

"But I bought it" Alexa pouted.

"Is that what you teach your five and six year olds?" Eugene questioned. Alexa grumbled under her breath and offered a piece of churro to her brother and roommate.

"Cruella de Vil, oh yes, Cruella de Vil! If she doesn't scare you, Alice will!"

"I won't!"

"To see her is to get a sudden chill. Cruella or Alice de Vil! I said Cruella or Alice de Vil. I said Cruellaaaa, or Alice de Viiiiil! Oh yeaaah!" The Hatter finished singing and everyone clapped and he took a bow.

"Alice isn't scary!" A little boy yelled at the Hatter.

"Yes she is!" The Hatter told the boy.

"No she isn't!"

"Yes she is!"

Bria scoffed and quietly told her friends "Shay without coffee in the morning is pretty scary"