Chapter thirty six

Three days, I had three days and here I was sitting on my bed, tears clouding my eyesight with shaky hands as I open another letter from my father.

To Addison,

I hope you are close to making a decision, your dumb brothers life depends on it, remember three days to get my money and your brother gets set free or if you don't you can say goodbye to your freedom and your brother's life. I am always going to be one step ahead of you, you're still as worthless as you were a year ago.

Your father.

I didn't know what to do I was conflicted between making a choice.

Betray someone I love or let my innocent brother get killed.

Thoughts whirled in my mind and I was shaking of fear and confliction, I had no hope or no idea what I had to do.

My stomach churned and my body froze as I run to the bathroom and threw up, it was like I was throwing up fear and anger all at once.

I cried again on my bathroom floor before sitting up after a while and fixing myself a little.

Anger consumed me and I just wanted some distraction from everything and I knew exactly what to do.

I step into the shower before washing my hair and body with vanilla scented body wash and shampoo before stepping out drying myself, drying my hair and then I straighten my hair before applying noticeable and shiny makeup, I threw on a red short dress before slipping into red heels.

I grab my bag before chewing a piece of strawberry gum and grabbing my cream coloured jacket.

I walk out with my bag on my shoulder and my jacket in my hand, I fix my gold hoop earrings before I walk in the living room.

"Get ready, we are going out" I say to Mia before she looks at me and gasps in shock.

"YAY, I have been waiting so long for this day, you have always been such a letdown so I always have to go clubbing by myself but now I am so happy you want to go with me" she says before hugging me and then heading into her room to get changed.

I sigh before shaking my head with a smile, once Mia finally comes out she looks stunning.

Her black hair was curled in beach waves and her makeup was on fleek, she wore a black short dress with grey heels.

We both walked out of the apartment by 6:00, we hailed a taxi before stopping in front of a famous club called all-nighter.

We both walk in and I take a deep breath before Mia goes up to the bartender and orders to champagnes, she winks at me before clinking glasses.

"WE ARE GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT" she shouts over the loud music and crowded peoples voices.

I roll my eyes before taking a deep breath and drinking some, it tastes so good a tint of sweet but sour.

Next up Mia gives me vodka shots, she drinks them faster than me as I hold back a little.

A voice in my heart was telling me to just loosen up for one night but my heart saying that I should be looking for my brother or confronting Ryder about this whole mess.

I shake my head and just start having fun for once.

We have a lot more shots before we dance around and laugh and just forgot our worries for once.

We have a few more drinks before I could barely stand, Mia keeps dancing with a random guy and I try to remind her about Dan but she is too drunk by now.