Chapter 10

We have finally made it to the double digit chapters!!!!

Here is Chapter 10 everyone.

~.~.~

(Not Edited)

I jumped out of bed shivering. I looked down at my clothes to see that I just got water dumped all over me. I looked up and see Cole laughing.

"Are you serious?" I yelled

Cole looked up at me and smirked, "game on baby." With that he snapped a quick picture and took off.

I didn't know if I should be happy that his mood has changed towards me, or mad that he just dumped ice cold water all over me.

After I decided not to stand there in my soaking pajamas I went into the shower.

Once I was done I started to look for my towel.

After feeling it's not there where I put it I stuck my head out of the shower curtain.

"Are your kidding?" I grumbled.

My clothes weren't there and neither was my towel. The only thing Cole left me was my underwear and my bra.

The thought of Cole looking at my underwear made me blush. They weren't exactly my cutest pair.

They were hello kitty underwear....

Anyways not really wanting to go out in no clothes I opened the door and shouted, "Cole!!"

I waited for a reply but there wasn't one. Taking that as my sign I slowly opened the door and took off down the hall. That was until I heard someone.

"Hello, kitty" Cole smirked.

I wiped around and glared at him. I opened my mouth to yell but was cut off by a flash from a camera.

"Cole I swear to god delete that."

"Wow this game is so fun. But really Em, Hello kitty?"

"Cole this is not a game! I never agreed to this." I snapped

Cole laughed, " that is true, But I don't care."

"Can't you go back to hating me?" I glared

"I could, but what fun is that?

I screamed and stomp away to my room. I slammed the door shut and started thinking about how dumb Cole is.

Who does he think he is? This is so weird why would he want these pictures on his phone. I don't know the answer to that but I do know that I'm going to get back at him. Way worse then what he is doing to me

With that I quickly hanged into my clothes then went out of my room. I went down to the kitchen and grabbed the eggs and whip cream bottle.

I walked upstairs and knocked on Coles door.

When he opened it I quickly threw all the eggs all over him and then sprayed whip cream on him. After I was finished I took a picture of his shocked face.

I was laughing until I saw the look on his face. He took two steps towards me. And now I wasn't going to just stand there.

So I threw the whip cream bottle

Right at him

It hit him in his eye

Hard.

I decided my best bet was to just run downstairs and out the door.

Once I opened the door I saw Drew raising his fist about to knock

"Oh hey Emily." He smiled

I stared at him and realized why I was running.

"Hide me!!" I said running behind Drew

Drew looked confused for awhile until he saw a fuming Cole running down the steps.

Cole glared at Drew, "Where is she?"

Drew backed up a little bit obviously a little scared of Cole. "I- I don't know what your talking about."

Cole smirked and took a step closer to Drew. " I'd advise you to tell me where she is."

Drew's eyes widened and he quickly turned around and grabbed me pushing me forward.

"I'm sorry Emily but I like my face too much." Drew said as he took off down the porch.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at Cole who grabbed my arm and tugged me inside to the kitchen.

"Oh Emily. You didn't really think I was going to just let you get away with that."

I was about to reply until I felt water being dumped on my head

"Cole this isn't fair! I just got you back for what you did this morning and in the bathroom!"

He smirked at me, "Life isn't fair sweetheart."

I glared at Cole, "Don't call me sweetheart... ugly"

I cringed as I thought about what I just said. Was that seriously the best I could come up with.

Cole smirked and stepped closer to me so we were only a few inches apart.

The palm of his hand gently caressed the side of my face.

"Now sweetheart we all know you don't think I'm ugly." He whispered

~.~.~

Hey everyone!! I know chapter 10 is going to bring me to 1k reads and I'm so excited. Thank you everyone for reading my book and supporting me.

Comment

Share

Vote