FOD Chap 13.8

Chapter 13.8

The news of Tengda CEO Fang Zhifei's arrest soon appeared in the financial and social sections of the major media outlets. Because of 'Magic World's previous popularity, and because of Meng Wan's high-profile show of love after winning the design award, and also because of the two's ultra-high attractiveness index and legendary character struggle, the public was very concerned about the two's outcome.

Currently, the couple the citizens once praised as the most talented couple, after the woman was imprisoned because of rape, fraud, slander and other crimes, and the man followed her in not long after, they impressively became the most unethical couple.

However, the attention on the two not only didn't decline, it soared every day. Many people started asking for the reasons for Fang Zhifei's arrest, but because the case was still in the trial period, it was inconvenient for the police to disclose information, so they didn't respond.

Zhou Yun Sheng secretly helped the tax officers crack into the firewall Fang Zhifei set around Tengda's accounting system, mercilessly pushing Tengda into the pit, then he turned around and used one of the case investigators' microblogs to spread the video and audio, the title- Everyone, please look at the true beast in human clothing.

In a few minutes, the number of forwards was over ten thousand. The masses were very indignant at this. Before, in their hearts, Fang Zhifei was just the shameless spokesperson for his family of three, but now, he became a vicious and sinister beast, the blogger's title really wasn't exaggerated.

The Fang father and son pair really proved themselves to be of the same stock, the father cheated marriage to cheat money, and the son was even more exaggerated, trying to bankrupt and render the Zhou family homeless. How can they sleep at night after what they did to dredge up money from Zhou family? How could they be so self-assured about framing Zhou Yun Sheng? What did Zhou family owe them? They simply don't have any moral bottom line or consciousness of the law!

Fang Zhifei's 'If you're not caught it's not a crime' became the internet's favorite phrase. Currently, the whole nation was on crackdown, so when this sentence started appearing on the network too frequently, giving off a very vile influence, it alarmed the Public Security Bureau. The Public Security Bureau specifically called in to request that the case be handled strictly.

And the investigator whose microblog was used to release the video and audio was dismissed for leaking evidence. He repeatedly pleaded innocence, saying that he was not the one who'd posted them on his microblog, and begged the organization to help investigate. The network police didn't find traces of a hacker after the investigation, and he was firmly dismissed.

Seeing the notice of the officer's suspension of duties posted on the official website, Zhou Yun Sheng lifted an eyebrow and smiled.

"You have something against him?" Yi Zheng glanced at his lover's laptop.

"We have some enmity from a past life."

Zhou Yun Sheng closed his eyes, once again recalling that scene from the last life. It was this police officer who was sent by Fang Zhifei to receive Zhou mother's 2 million. After receiving evidence of Zhou mother's bribery he immediately turned it over, resulting in Zhou mother getting arrested. Afterwards, he not only received a lot of benefits from Fang Zhifei, he received recognition from his boss because of his commitment to integrity, afterwards, his career progressed very smoothly.

Zhou Yun Sheng had sworn to himself, he'd never show mercy to any of the people who'd made him, made Zhou family, fall into perdition. This police officer was naturally one of them.

Yi Zheng didn't know what his lover was thinking about, but he felt his angry mood, and sympathetically rubbed the top of his hair. The business car stopped in front of the courthouse's gate, the two stepped out and walked into the courthouse, each holding one hand of a small mask-wearing girl, Zhou mother following behind them, expressions relaxed. Seeing the squatting reporters keeping watch, they nodded slightly and greeted.