FOD Chap 14.1: Twins of Different Fates

Chapter 14.1 Twins of Different Fates

Ten years later, Fang Zhifei was killed in his cell, when Zhou Yun Sheng got the news, he had no time to react before he was ejected from the world. A surge of violent energy poured into his soul, when he returned to his own body, he transferred it into 008's storage.

"He woke up, he woke up!" Someone cheered.

Then several hands reached into the dizzy Zhou Yun Sheng's restoration bay to help him out and dry his body.

"How long have I been unconscious?" He took off his virtua helmet and looked around, it was the same underground hospital.

"You were unconscious for a day and a night." A young nurse stuffed a nutrition capsule into his mouth.

"Did you find the self-destruct program?" The Marshal got the news and rushed over.

"No, but I found a small trail, I need more time." Zhou Yun Sheng put on his clothes and walked into his studio, still holding onto his helmet. He said in a heavy voice, "I need to organize the data, let no one disturb me during this time."

The Marshal nodded, they now didn't have a better method to deal with the Queen, they could only hope knowing things were hopeless, not to mention the other party was their last bit of hope.

Zhou Yun Sheng spent three days to transform the cumbersome helmet-style 008 into a light stud earring style. Not only had the energy stored inside it not been reduced, he'd increased the thread of Yi Zheng's mental wavelength. He repeatedly studied this wavelength, and rewrote it into code. If he could collect a complete set of code, he would be able to bring Yi Zheng back to the real world.

Seven days later, he left the studio and headed for the ICU, where the bodies of soul trapped victims resided.

"Why is even General Orr brain dead?! His physical and spiritual rank are clearly S-Class, he should be able to survive!"

"God, why did such a terrible thing happen?"

"Can we still beat the Queen?"

Some nurses were shedding anxious and fearful tears while disassembling the sensors connected to the patient. Zhou Yun Sheng took a closer look and recognized the man on the bed as General Orr, the general once praised as the Empire's future star. He was born noble, with extraordinary ability, at only 27 years old he achieved illustrious military exploits, and was the one most likely to succeed the Imperial Marshal's position.

More than a month of continuous sleep had made him lose a lot of weight, but his facial contours were deeper and stiffer, not like a dying man. A young man in military uniform was bent over his face, his expression very sad.

Zhou Yun Sheng walked past them and carefully glanced at the young man's face, he recognized him as Jeram Assai, General Orr's younger brother. His acting skills were high enough to fool everyone, except Zhou Yun Sheng, who was refined after thousands of years of reincarnation. He felt absolutely no grief from this man.

"Thank you for taking care of my brother all this time." Seeing that the nurses had completely removed Orr's medical equipment, he walked over to shake their hands one by one.

"No, this is our job." The nurses shook their heads, ashamed.

Jeram wanted to say something more, but a soldier came over to tell him to get ready for a mission. He walked to the bedside, devotedly kissed his brother's forehead, then turned around, a teardrop falling.

When he was far away, the nurses glanced at each other and sighed with infinite sadness.

"Can I stay with General Orr alone for a while? I'm his fan." Zhou Yun Sheng knocked on the open door's frame.