History

I lock the bedroom door, flopped onto the bed and cried into the pillow. I hated Taehyung soooo much.

How could my first love betray me like this? Why would he embarrass me and be willing to sleep in the room next to me, with someone who he cheated on me with? Am I really that unappealing? That undeserving of any love?

     I heard gentle knocking against the door.

     "Y/n, can I please come in. I think it's time for me to explain everything," Taehyung begged.

     I sobbed into the pillow more. "NO!! Go into the bed...room..next...door..with.. JIMBO!!" I yelled between breaths.

      "Please open the door. You need to hear my side of the story!" Taehyung called.

     "Never!!" I declared.

   "I am so sorry..." I heard Jimin's voice from the next room. I was still laying down when I felt someone poke me on my back.

    Huh... who could possibly be in my room when the door was locked? Oh, wait a darn diddly minute...

    "JIMIN, did you use your powers to go through the wall?" I yelled and got up from the bed after the person's poke. I saw Jimin in front of me.

     Jimin guiltily nods. "Yeah, but I had to."

     I grabbed my pillow in an attempt to defend myself. "Get OUT!!!!!!!" I roared like a lion, pointing to the wall.

Jimin refuses. "No, I can't. You need to know some things before we even continue this mission," he pleaded.

I sigh and rub my eyes. "Okay... what...what could I possibly need to know ?"

"First... I'm really sorry about the, uh, incident between Taehyung and I that disturbed you.."

"Yeah, the kiss. Well the makeout session in the closet. It disturbed me a lot. Anything else?" I crossed my arms.

Jimin sighed deeply. "You should know... there's a lot of history between Taehyung and I..."

I snorted. "Okay, and so what?"

"I need to tell you all of it. But first... I think you need a hug," Jimin held his arms out.

        I cackled. "You really think I'd want to hug a dirty douchebag like you? I can assure you I'm good."

Jimin pouted and held out his arms again. "Come on.. I know you need it."

      I looked away. "Pfft.. I really don't."

I opened one of my eyes after a few and saw Jimin was still holding his arms out. I roll my eyes.

"Fine." I unwillingly hugged him.

      Just like when I met him, his fragrance was more exquisite than a garden of flowers. And something about him made me feel like I could trust him again. And with that, I finally let go of my difficult demeanor. Without even realizing, I began sobbing into his protective hold.

      "Wh-why am I crying in front of someone I barely know? Why is it so easy for me to cry in your arms?" I ask.

Jimin pats my hair. "Because I'm your assigned guardian that has to protect you. You're supposed to feel comfortable around me."

"Protect me? You made my boyfriend cheat on me! How is that protecting me in any way?!" I exclaim while still sobbing against his chest.