The Search for Sidon

Next chapter here we go!! Okay so I'm planning to split the stories of each champion into little dividers. The first divider will be Mipha, the second , Link, the third Revali, fourth Daruk and fifth Urbosa. Why is Urbosa's story last? Well that's important for way later ;)

Mipha's POV

I sat there in my room for the longest I had ever been. I kept hearing my father's voice in my head. "Is this how you want to be remembered? As a selfish Zora or something greater?"

I couldn't put my head around it. What would I want to be? How could I be better than I am now? There was no answer coming into my head. I couldn't think of anything to make myself a good zora.

Am I a good zora?  I didn't feel like one. In fact I felt like terrible. I think this is regret of hating my brother. For what? being there when my mother, died? I don't remember my reasoning and if I did, I bet it was plain childish. I need to make things right with my brother.

I stood up from where I was sitting on the bed. I knew what I had to do. I had to go find my baby brother. I walked out my room and into the hallway. The hallway was like the outer gates of the domain. It was lined with the blue and silver glitter of luminous stones. At the end of the hallway was an exit to the east reservoir. I started to walk down the hall.

"MIPHA!" comes a scraggy voice. I jump. I got caught by Muzu. We were supposed to go over the history of Hyrule right about now.

"You were told not to leave your room." Muzu barked, "I need to educate on our history." I looked at Muzu with understanding. I knew he cared for me. I knew I cared for him and I know that I care for my brother. My brother is want I need to find. Only then will I be able to be at peace with my guilt. I turned and kept running. I could hear Muzu's yelling down the hall. I knew I was in trouble, but I didn't care. I needed to find Sidon and apologize to him.

That's what my heart is telling me. Didn't Father say that once?

I had already passed the East Reservoir. I swam in the cool water, I can't dawdle and feel the water, I had to find Sidon. I reached the waterfall that leads up to Toto Lake. I swam up as my adrenaline kicked in. Did all Zora feel like they are flying when they climb waterfalls? I'm not so sure. As I reached the end of the waterfall I leaped out of the water, doing a front flip in the air.

I then continued running after I had landed. Zora can travel faster through water than on land but I doubt my brother would have gotten far. He can't climb up waterfalls, yet. He's a Zora he'll be near water but not too deep water. Then that means he is probably at Lulu Lake.

I began a sprint down a hill. The path I am taking is full of jagged hills and rock formations. It only took me a little while before I saw trees surrounding a little lake. That's Lulu Lake. He's got to be here. I slowly approached the opening in the circle of trees. My little brother sat close to the entrance. He had tears in his eyes and he was curled up in a little ball with his tail fin sticking out. I approached him slowly. He looked up. He was surprised to see me and yet he was scared to see me as well.

"What do you want?" he said grumpily. I gave him my sincere smile.

"I wanted to apologize for treating you harshly." I say. He looks at me with suspicion.

"You never apologize for yelling at me and shooing me away." Sidon groaned, "What's the change in attitude? Did Dad put you up to this?"

"No he did not," I answered softly, "I'm trying to change Sidon."

"Why have you shooed me away?" he asked. I fell silent. No words were coming to me. I didn't have a good reason, I was younger then and whatever I came up with was childish. I needed to let it go. I sat down next him by the still, clear lake. The trees surround us like an oasis. Well I don't know what an oasis looks like.

"I was angry at you." I confessed. Sidon stared at me for a moment.

"For what?" he asked, "I don't remember doing anything besides asking you to hang with me." I shook my head.

"You didn't do anything," I say softly. "I was young when you were born. Mother passed away after giving birth to you."

"I'm confused now." Sidon said innocently.

"I was angry at you because I blamed you for Mother's death." I admitted. I never said this out loud- not even to my father. I didn't trust anyone very easily. I should change that about myself.

Sidon didn't know how to respond. I knew had to say something and I think I knew what to say.

"Sidon, I am sorry for being angry at you for something that wasn't even your fault." I spoke. Sidon smiled at me.

"At least I know that your no longer angry with me." he said with an impish smile. Silly Sidon, already onto the next thing.  We sat there for a few minutes in silence, looking at the lake. It was peaceful place, where the birds chirped in harmony and nature seemed to be perfect. I should go up here more often, it seems better than my room.

Sidon broke the silence, "Sister, What was mother like?"

I happily answer him, "She was kind, and nurturing. She always wanted help people around her." Sidon smirked at this.

"Sounds a lot like you when the hylian orphans come to our domain." Sidon smiled, "I mean I hoped that you would treat me like that some day." I embraced Sidon with a hug. He giggled and I could tell he was happy.

"Sister?" he asks.

"Yes," I say with a giggle.

"What was our mother's name?"

"Her name was Mailine."

"What pretty name, just like yours Mipha." I smiled at Sidon. We sat near the lake with smiles on our faces. I wrapped an arm around my little brother as we watched the sunset go behind the trees.

I hoped you all liked this. It took forever so I hope it was worth the wait.

Also this is the main organization for this book. This is to help you guys not be confused.

Divider 1- Mipha's story(Link will appear)- Chapters 1-12

Divider 2- Urbosa's story Chapters_

Divider 4- Daruk's story Chapters_

Divider 5- Revali's Story -Chapters_

Divider 6- All Champions (no one's POV)- Chapters_

*I will put these dividers in the book once I completed a section. I will edit which chapters will be a part of each their past..

Have a nice day! if you have any questions, you can comment down below or private message me.