Raw Flesh 014

Vote and Comment~ I have terrible cramps but enjoy this non edited chapter~

Xiao Yu Pov:

"Watch what you're gonna do~" "Cause I'm gonna give them back just like you gave (Your Nickname)."

"You're nothing~" she said.

"Well, watch it child." "You make (Your Nickname) cry or lose." "I'll pay back every little bit of it back to you." Ouch my head hurts. What the hell is happening... I can't do anything. (Your Nickname)'s body isn't working nor letting me control it... Ouch. "Xiao Tang you there?" Ouch.

"Yes?"

"Can you control her body?" "I feel weak..." "It's not working, I can't heal her body." "We can't let her die." "She's gonna go through so much pain." "It even hurts me physically." "F**k, it hurts." "Try taking control, I need to recover." "I'll be here to talk if you need any help." My head hurts. My heart hurts. What has this girl been through?

~A few minutes later~

"I can't control her body." "She's physically in pain and that brat is still kicking her." "I can only see through what's happening with her eyes." "She's bleeding." "A lot." "It even hurts trying to control her body." "She's enduring too much pain." "Why the hell is she not stopping."

"It hurts a lot." "Due to my state right now and her state we're gonna all end up in dreamland." "Which means we're gonna be gone forever."

(Y/N) Pov:

Enduring the pain. She won't stop... It hurts... Why won't she stop? Why won't I stand up and face her? Am I scared to lose him to her.

"Pain." "Pain was the thing that sealed me." "Pain was the only thing I can help with." "Unlock me." "Unlock the seal (Your Nickname)." "Unlock it and let me out." "Let me help you." "Let me guide you." "Ignore the others." "They're nothing." "They mean nothing." "They're useless unlike me." "I can help you (Your Nickname)." "I can help you." "Just open the seal and you'll win~" I got closer to the lock and closer to the seal. "Rip the paper off." I got closer and touched the paper. "Rip it." I slowly ripped it.

"Stop it (Your Nickname)!" I heard someone shout. "Don't rip it off, you'll... " "Don't rip it!" "Just don't!" then a force pushed me and then the seal was ripped. What the heck did I just do... No no no...

I can't control my body. Peach blossoms blasted out. When it cleared up I saw a white colored fox. It didn't have one tail but NINE.

"(Your Nickname) I'm back." "I'm back to help you again." All I felt was pain.

"What do you mean by you're back?"

"You forgot because I was sealed." "I was sealed because I just wanted to protect you." "I didn't want you to be harmed by anyone even your parents." "I wanted you to feel loved." "Not pain." "But your mother sealed me up!" "I can't believe she sealed me up." "I was gonna harm anyone." "It hurts everytime your dad said something." "Calling you names and make a scar that can't be healed."

"Who are you?"

"桃丝 (Tao Si)." "Once you unseal me... " "I can help you, but on one condition you only can get help from me when you're in pain." My body feels weak. "Go to sleep (Your Nickname) I'll help you finish her."

Third Pov:

Hong Li was laughing at the lifeless body. The girl was merely died. "She's so pathetic, I knew I was gonna win anyways." "Now Kun Kun you're mine."

"Hong Li, did you forget something," Cai XuKun said. "I get to pick who I want, it's not up to you." "This is one reason why we never got along." "Unlike you, I can pick." "And I pick her over you."

"(Your Nickname) is leaving this school anyways." "Since she lose to me and which makes me your one and only person to pick." "I'm the better one here." "I'll be more helpful unlike her."

"Leave her alone."

"I won," Hong li said. "Which means she lost the bet." She put her arms around Kun Kun. "I love you~"

(Your Nickname) slowly got herself up. "It's not over." "You're screwed." Her eyes were glowing yellow.

"How?" Hong Li said.

"Because I'm not (Your Nickname) I'm a part of her." "You'll never beat me." "Weakling." "I'm here because you caused pain." White fox ears popped out of (Your Nickname)'s head. She was wearing white and a tail suddenly. "There's nine stages of my anger." "You made it up to 8." "But you made it worse," she said as the ninth tail was out. "Screwed up big time."

"I'm the love goddess~" Hong Li said.

"Not strong enough." "If you wanna fight me you have to be the dream god." "Which you're not." "SO you have no chance of winning." "Pain is why I exist and also why I was sealed." "Pay back can be a pain!" The fox screamed and the trees were at the point it was gonna break. Her eyes flashed back to (Your Nickname)'s original eye color. Out of thin air peach blossoms appeared and they were directly aiming towards Hong Li. "You haven't taste the pain at all." Branches appeared changing form into sharp thin needles and they hit directly onto her legs. The girl screamed in pain.

Tao Si Pov:

Ouch... My head hurts. That means only one freaking thing. The dream god is somewhere in the crowd. "I'm not done Hong Li."

"Stop," I heard a voice whisper in my head.

"What if I don't want to."

"I'll come out of the crowd and you'll be done."

"You." "You don't dare." "If you do, you're gonna have to fight me to protect that stupid brat."

"I'll seal you up again."

"Your not (Your Nickname)'s mom."

"I'm the one who actually sealed you." "Give control back to (Your Nickname)~"

"Not until I finish that brat over there."

The girl got herself up. "I'm not giving up." She jumped into the air and so did I. I touched her head and she dropped straight back onto the ground. My head... I blacked out.

Cai XuKun pov:

I saw (Your Nickname) change back into her regular form. She had cuts. I jumped up into the air, but before I got there. She landed into Jung Jung's arms. Damn it. I stared at him. "I can heal her."

"You can't Kun Kun." "It will take forever before you can even save her."

"What do you mean."

"You maybe the death god." "But I'm the Dream God." "I have to finish what I started." "Or may I say the first ever dream god's work."

"You better not touch her."

"Watch it, you don't want the death god to be triggered."

"Mention that again you're head is gone."

"The Death god is related to the dream god so watch it~" 

Vote and Comment~ So how's it like to meet more new characters? Just remember these characters all connect at the very end~